The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Sold 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 For Sale NJ Sold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That was quick, car was sold for asking price.

Selling the Boss being I never use it and it's become a garage queen. Car has never been tracked or seen rain. 2,200 miles pristine condition. Track key software installed, Recaro, 3:73 diff, home link, Lloyds matts, GT 500 axle backs and K&N air filter. Car cover new and unused. All OEM parts included.

Private party sale, title in hand.

Located in Toms River NJ

$40,000.00

get-attachment.jpg

get-1.jpg

get-2.jpg

get-8.jpg

get-10.jpg

get-11.jpg

get-12.jpg

get-14.jpg

get-15.jpg

get-17.jpg

Re: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 For Sale NJ

I'm requesting pictures...Please post some.
Where are you located North / South or Central Jersey?
I'm by Great Adventure and never saw a GB boss in Jersey.

Re: 2013 Grabber Blue Boss 302 For Sale NJ

boss man said:
I'm requesting pictures...Please post some.
Where are you located North / South or Central Jersey?
I'm by Great Adventure and never saw a GB boss in Jersey.

I'm in Toms River. Have to take pictures which isn't going to happen till it stops raining. If your in the market you can stop by and see it being your a 1/2 an hour or less from me.

Are those the stock mats? I bought my GB Boss used and they are different. If those are aftermarket, I want to get a pair (or three) and clean and save the originals.

TMO Supporting Vendors