The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD New price 2014 GT Track Pack; exceptional value.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD
New price. Dealer is buying it early next week if I don't have a buyer. Will be removing all the mods and dealer is buying it for 25,700. Someone save me the hassle of removing the gear and jump on this crazy good deal.
Car was purchased 11/12/13.
$26,750. (nada used retail is 32,750)

Sterling Grey black interior base model with 301a package (power drivers seat, sync and tech).
5,000 miles. Fresh fluids; oil, brake and rear end.
Extras as follows
-Ford Racing Track Key tune and Tune Electronic Module for making changes to gear ratios and tires sizes.
-Koni yellow
-Ground Control conversion kit coilover; fully adjustable. 430#F and 225#R. The spring rates can be changed easily the standard coilover springs are cheap.
-Ground Control camber plates
-Fays2 Watts
-Hellwig adj sways F&R (Strano)
-Ford Racing jounce stops
-Ford racing LCA's
-GT500 mufflers
-Steeda non adj UCA
-JLT brake cooling kit
-JLT oil separator
-MGW race spec shifter
-3.55 gears recently installed by former Nascar crew chief. No more driveling slop and much nicer than 3.73. 3.73 stock gears come with sale.

This car is a terrific handler. It was used at five track days for three sessions each. I was a mature instructor so not hard on my car. Stock tires and wheels were not used at the events so less than 3,500 miles on stock tires. The current suspension drop is only 1/2 inch front and 3/4 inch rear as that is my preference but these coilovers can go from stock height to minus 2 inches or so.
Selling for health reasons. No more track days either. I am 64 and love this car.
Tod

VIN 1ZVBP8CF7E5258462
Location Conway NH
Contact Info Tod Powers 203-917-5806
Private Party
IMG_0668_zpsmuubsf3d.jpg
1500-GB6_2738_zpsdb90b6c1.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel