The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

SOLD Used Auto Blip and Engine Breather Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLD The Auto Blip I bought used from Blowfish Racing but never installed. I also have all new wire connections from Auto Blip that were never used. $150 shipped con US

SOLD Boss 302 engine breather kit from Yellow Boss (Scott) that was on my Boss for about a month. A few minor surface scratches from the mounting bracket otherwise like new. $150 shipped con US

Emailed me if interested, I can emailed pictures also. Thanks, Ron

Re: FS; Used Auto Blip and Engine Breather Kit

Rondog said:
The Auto Blip I bought used from Blowfish Racing but never installed. I also have all new wire connections from Auto Blip that were never used. $150 shipped con US

Boss 302 engine breather kit from Yellow Boss (Scott) that was on my Boss for about a month. A few minor surface scratches from the mounting bracket otherwise like new. $150 shipped con US

Emailed me if interested, I can emailed pictures also. Thanks, Ron

I'll take the breather kit if still available

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel