The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

sometimes slashing tires should be legal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
5 DOT 0 said:
IMO bringing attention to your car is never a good idea. I always try and park on an end up against a planter so you know one side is protected. And taking up more than one parking spot is just asking to get your car keyed.
yeah I never take up two spots. that guy was in his stall and part of mine so he was asking to get his car keyed I guess lol. I wasnt all the way in the back just a few spaces down where it was somewhat empty.

Justin

BossFred said:
BLAZN BOSS said:
I would have waited for who ever parked...............with the brand new bat from Dick's sporting goods just for insurance.
I have the same thought.
I had the thought to wait for the guy and ask him what his problem is but my GF said no lol

Looks like I will have to change my order from SBY to that dull red color, buy rope and four posts or buy a car cover. If none of these work then I will call my buddy Guido "The Brute" P__________ from Detroit City and handle it later that evening. 8)

I have a black stuffed cat I leave in my space in the paddock on track, completely stopped people from stealing my space. Maybe I need something similar for parking lots.

Justin

CaliMR said:
I have a black stuffed cat I leave in my space in the paddock on track, completely stopped people from stealing my space. Maybe I need something similar for parking lots.
tire spikes around the car? that might work lol

This thread has run it's course so it's now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors