The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

TMO's Pizza Port

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I have not figured out this section, since I have been active on quite a few Forums over the years , but this is the only one that has a lively thread devoted to Pizza. Not sure if it is because a bunch of track guys have an affinity to wheels, and the round shape of the Pizza elicits subconscious responses , but I got sucked in to this strange thread and all I can respond is, "Damn Grant you cause major hunger pangs for way too many Forum readers!" Gotta go , I hava pizza on myna mind, but now I havva to havva a pizza inna my stomachio!

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I think his visual presentations are brilliant enough to instill a desire for others to learn the art of rolling the dough, or at least to cause them to spend said at their favorite nearby palace of Italian flat bread delight? Fun and crazy thread , that causes many to stop posting and instead run out for a pie!

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Grant, what do you think of the California Pizza Kitchen Pizza? I gotta tell you on my visits to the left Coast, I've eaten there a few tymes and it left me unimpressed.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Grant, what do you think of the California Pizza Kitchen Pizza? I gotta tell you on my visits to the left Coast, I've eaten there a few tymes and it left me unimpressed.

Ok, but not really worth it. I used to go there a lot in Hawaii, sometimes while I was working for lunch, but rarely now.

My go-to order there isn't even pizza anymore. It's a Caesar salad with double sautéed salmon. So that alone probably answers your question. My favorite used to be the pepperoni mushroom and sausage sometimes with a BBQ sauce base instead, but it changed a few years back and I stopped ordering it at all.

I figured out how to make their salmon sauté myself, so I don't see the value there, either.

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
We have a place in Omaha called Villagio's that has a Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza, New York Style with a braided crust! Single operation family owned spot and that specialty pizza has won best in the city for many years. Another spot, Zios, is killer overall, as it is a true New York Style, by the slice store - they win best overall Pizza Place each year. Ok, now I am hungry!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
We have a place in Omaha called Villagio's that has a Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza, New York Style with a braided crust! Single operation family owned spot and that specialty pizza has won best in the city for many years. Another spot, Zios, is killer overall, as it is a true New York Style, by the slice store - they win best overall Pizza Place each year. Ok, now I am hungry!
Take some pictures next time you go...

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Not a Pizza but had lunch yesterday at the Punch Bowl Social here in Denver and they had a Friend Bolonga samitch. I couldn't help myself and you know, it was pretty good!
52306249_10212822237780266_7227196285646798848_n.jpg

Bay Area
I failed to post pics of my six pizzas I made on Suberbowl Sunday. Ill make a few more soon. I almost for my form right. Figured out some cooking techniques, but I’m going to try my pizza oven once the rain goes away. So it’ll be a whole new learning curve.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel