The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Track Time Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: Track Time

Great shots. Were you running too?

Grant! I didn't see you there! Thanks for the pictures. I had a blast as the weather was perfect and running with the two 302S made my day. It looks like the new trans with the whiteline bushing is giving me some solid performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

NFSBOSS said:
Great shots. Were you running too?

Thanks! I wasn't feeling up to driving...I was a a bit under the weather during the week.

Moto said:
Grant! I didn't see you there! Thanks for the pictures. I had a blast as the weather was perfect and running with the two 302S made my day. It looks like the new trans with the whiteline bushing is giving me some solid performance.

You're welcome, Ron! I was only there a couple of hours running around taking pics. Stopped by your garage once and didn't see you there. I'm very jealous about running with those 302Ses! :'(

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Latest video from my perspective, sorry for the crappy camera angle. Getting a Hero3 on Black Friday...

Close racing starts around 5:30

[youtube]http://youtu.be/Ss7z3L7PI2I[/youtube]

Drew, so jealous, looks like a lot of fun ;D It is nice to see the Boss out doing what it was built for!

Going to watch the whole thing later, that camera angle is a little hard to see all. I bought a Hero 3 silver and don't like it. It only recorded one session out of 8 this weekend, my older camera works much better.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Tucson302 said:
Looking forward to watching you Race Drew. We are coming up for the weekend!

Awesome! See you there!

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Video from Qualifying Race on Saturday. Main race from Saturday was even closer but waiting to post that until I get my AiM dash data married up to the video.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/xDO_MgcdPlQ[/youtube]

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

ArizonaGT said:
Video from Qualifying Race on Saturday. Main race from Saturday was even closer but waiting to post that until I get my AiM dash data married up to the video.

Funny I have similar video but going much slower 8) Good seeing you again Drew, great job out there too! I have some great pics of your car and your wife's Mini on the track if you are interested. PM me your email and I will send them. Derek

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Tucson302 said:
Funny I have similar video but going much slower 8) Good seeing you again Drew, great job out there too! I have some great pics of your car and your wife's Mini on the track if you are interested. PM me your email and I will send them. Derek

You were looking very good out there yourself; with more seat time, some brake pads, tires, and weight reduction, you can go just as fast!

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439

ArizonaGT said:
You were looking very good out there yourself; with more seat time, some brake pads, tires, and weight reduction, you can go just as fast!

Yeah I can drop 130 lbs just by kicking the wife out of the passenger seat, but then my evenings wouldn't be as nice ;)

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Here is Saturday's main race, and battle for class lead w/ red speed truck:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/13AAVIcOyMU[/youtube][/youtube]

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Grant 302 said:
Really exciting action with that truck Drew! He was really taking a different line through the esses.

Yeah, I think he can pretty much take any line he pleases, considering how quickly that truck is able to change direction!
If I can't keep pace with him in the first half of 2014 I'm considering running on DOT tires like an R6 or NT01 and moving the car into the class I built it for.

Ladies and Gentlemen, another episode of SPLITTER CAM!

This is from the Nor Cal Shelby Turkey Bowl 2013.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0G-stERt0[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel