The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

track timer?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaGT said:
Nope, only time we don't run here is mid-summer! Running Saturday and Sunday this weekend, come on down...

Let's see. if I drive straight through I can probably make it in 34 or 35 hours. Not bad...

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
ChuckP said:
ArizonaGT said:
Nope, only time we don't run here is mid-summer! Running Saturday and Sunday this weekend, come on down...

Let's see. if I drive straight through I can probably make it in 34 or 35 hours. Not bad...
missed you today! Thete is still sunday! Even JBG made it out!

ArizonaGT said:
ChuckP said:
ArizonaGT said:

missed you today! Thete is still sunday! Even JBG made it out!
How'd that near 302S run??? Tell him I copied his roll bar and hood ;D

ArizonaGT said:
adam81 said:
I have the trackmaster for the android. For $9 you can't beat it..... I know it does a whole bunch of different data logging. Someone posted above a video with the data overlaid. I didn't know you could do that!!! I need to look into this thing more....

I think one of the best systems out there is the Traqmate. With the new interactive screen they have the system is amazing. However at $1500 it is a bit much...

I am going to look into an itouch to see if it can run harry's lap timer or the trackpro. Those two seem to be the best for phone stuff....

A bit late......But thanks!!!
Adam:

For the data overlay, google the program "RaceChrono2AVI". You will have trackmaster output your session (or lap) data using the "VIDEO DATA" button. This outputs a .csv file.
Then you open the file with racechrono2avi and it will display the lap data. You can hit "play back" and record the data screen. Then you have to sync it up with your in-car video.

It's not super elegant but for the price ($0) you can't beat it.

Anyone here use TrackMaster with an HTC Droid Incredible 2? I'm shopping for a new phone a this is one of the few Verizon Droids that accepts a SIM card for overseas use when I travel. However, it would be nice to know how well it works with TrackMaster!

TMO Supporting Vendors