The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Turkey Munchers Online

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm thankful for Rick's dedication also, but just finishing my Thanksgiving feast, those turkey what ever they are that make you sleepy are starting to kick in. I'm sure that pumpkin pie didn't help................can you hear the snoring kick in?????????????ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

buland

One of the rare Boss LS in Switzerland
Andreas are you going to celebrate in Switzerland?

Hi Rick
Officially not, but we celebrate with the colleagues who are also friends of the United States. And of course todays Black Friday :)

i wish you a great Weekend.

P.S. At Dezember 2. i will attend the Shelby Welcome Party here in Europe at the Essen Motorshow. I hope to meet Gary Patterson and Tracy Smith.

Holiday Weekend winding down..last lazy day.Tomorrow you got work tapping you on the shoulder giving you a heads up.Left overs are getting slim pickins also. I usually make creamed turkey on toast with the last of the bird. Can of Campbell's cream of mushroom soup, rest of the turkey cut up, some green peas (frozen or canned) warmed up and served over toast with a pickle on the side, of course!. Got this recipe from my Mom way back when.... others may prefer to make turkey soup...to each his own.........

Turkey and cranberry pizza?

TMO Supporting Vendors