The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Re: What did you do to your boss today?

batman48195 said:
Where's the photo? I've been going through withdrawal until spring comes here in Michigan. Lol

Brian

Here you go...there were some really nice rides there too...included some in these pics:

IMG_20130302_092122.jpg
IMG_20130302_092134.jpg
IMG_20130302_092418.jpg
IMG_20130302_092453.jpg
IMG_20130302_092505.jpg
IMG_20130302_092445.jpg
IMG_20130302_092603.jpg
IMG_20130302_092158.jpg
IMG_20130302_092148.jpg
IMG_20130302_092408.jpg
IMG_20130302_092113.jpg

Cool. I never get tired of looking at 930 Turbos. That FGT is sweet looking.

I put gas in it today, but yesterday I put some MTL in the MT82, changed the oil and filter, flushed the brakes, and put new pads on the front. That's all to support the P springs, MM C/C's, and adjustable panhard that went in recently. Next up is the BMR boxed LCA with the spherical joint at the axle end along with the FR LCA relocation brackets. ALL OF THAT is to support my trip later this month to Las Vegas and the Spring Mtn track.

Shelby Bash 2013

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3178.0

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!

cbj5259 said:
Here you go...there were some really nice rides there too...included some in these pics:

Thank you. The Boss looks great and there were some other great cars there too. I find the owners of the high dollar rides are intrigued by the Boss and always come over to see it. Did you get the same response there?

Brian

^ The first time I had it out at the coffee meet it certainly did get quite a few looks, but this was the third time I've had it there so its just "old hat" now...lol. This was the first time that the 458 Italia and the F12 Berlinetta were there so they (rightfully) garnered most of the attention. Also was the first time I had seen a Rossion Q1 and there was a silver Noble M400 there. Never had actually seen either of those cars before except on top gear. Fast little cars!

removed the morose catch can tonight and added the JPC style k@n filters to vent to atmosphere.
much cleaner look of you ask me...

to do this i had to go pick her up out of the storage unit. found that it currently will blow off the tires deep into 4th gear if your not careful. its really a fun car to motor around in if i might say so.

steve

gremlinsteve said:
removed the morose catch can tonight and added the JPC style k@n filters to vent to atmosphere.
much cleaner look of you ask me...

to do this i had to go pick her up out of the storage unit. found that it currently will blow off the tires deep into 4th gear if your not careful. its really a fun car to motor around in if i might say so.

steve
What no photos? You've seen this thread haven't you?

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=880.0

lol...pics. forgot. im kinda still stuck in yesteryear.
ill go snap a few and post em to photo bucket.

first i seen that thread.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut

I have them (Sullivan) also, really happy with them.

Steve - maybe a silly question but I can't let Rick and Gary ask them all ( ;D ): How does, if at all, putting in the breathers on the covers (vs. having the PVC lines in place, catch cans or not...) impact the A/F ratio ? Does the PCM assume that the vacuum line is in place when doing A/F calcs ?

-Pete

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut

cbj5259 said:
IMG_20130302_092418.jpg

To heck with all the rest, just give me this one !

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel