The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulsa, OK
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

I cut out the middle portion of my grille and installed only the grille surround. I like the look a little better than running no grille and serves the same purpose. Disregard the bugs on the front bumper ::)

A5B-FFA1CC7F8D90-2603-0000021E0D33963C_zpsf06a6b49.jpg

7F3-7164F5FCDEDF-2603-0000021E044491E2_zps322eb687.jpg

FFC-C5FCFB020B51-2603-0000021DF8961D9D_zpsf16810fc.jpg

Justin said:
Roadhouse get a rattle can of gloss black and hit up those white parts I think it would look better :)

Took the words right out of my mouth (or fingers).

I just finished installing XP12/XP10 pads and stoptech SS lines... and i am tired! lol. Had to do the last corner in the dark, which wasn't fun.
I'll have to test drive it tomorrow and check for leaks.

A few things I noticed that I'd like to check with you guys.
- stoptech rear ss lines were mislabeled. ss line labeled 'R' went to the left side and vice-versa.
- the front hard-line mounts, that secure the top portion of the ss line to the chassis, didn't line up correctly.

I also made a temporary/cheapo rear diff expansion tank.
I'll post those pics in another thread.

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient

Installed the AMAZING quality, fit and finish Blowfish front tow hook and installed my racetech harnesses.

img_3265.jpg

img_3271.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Yesterday I installed the clutch pedal extension so I could get my knees off the dash. I can sit back further it's going to take some miles to get used to but so far I like it.

Also ordered a few treats for the boss.
GT500 style wing from American muscle
A WOT box from lethal
Oracle red led halo's for the headlights

Can't wait for those to come in also got detail stuff coming but that's just refills of the stuff I already have nothing new.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!

Justin said:
Yesterday I installed the clutch pedal extension so I could get my knees off the dash. I can sit back further it's going to take some miles to get used to but so far I like it

One of the best things I've done so far. Wish it hadn't taken a year to find out about it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel