The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

What did you do to your Boss 302 or S197 today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aarcox2013

New Boss In Town
Re: What did you do to your boss today?

Looking back on this last photo 40 years from now with the Challenger in the background, I'll be telling my kids, "Yep, those were the days, and those cars were all that was on the roads..." ::)

looks great!

I've never gotten tints for a car before, but I kind of want to get the boss windows tinted.
Do they remove the interior door panel to apply the side windows tints?

F.D. Sako said:
looks great!

I've never gotten tints for a car before, but I kind of want to get the boss windows tinted.

Yes. Check YELP.com first to find a good shop and you'll be fine. I paid about 250 for my side and back windows, five in all.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

F.D. Sako said:
looks great!

every car I have owned I had the windows tinted. They don't always remove the door cards (I watch a lot of wheeler dealers lol) the didn't on the last five cars I have owned including my boss.

made some final adjustments to the exhaust pipes. Fixed the leak, evened out the tail pipes, found the source of the OTA pipe rattles and mounted on the Kooks afterburners! Here is an idle clip with 5/8" restrictor plates

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=wiV5w-2VHvk[/youtube]

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!

It's what I didn't do. Ordered the SVE Drifts from LMR Friday. In their infinite wisdom UPS delivered three wheels today. Driver said the other was probably put on a different 18 wheeler and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. :'(

mcmmotorsports

Resident Mental Patient

I wasn't 100% happy with how the holes in my RSD came out after my roll car install so I made the plates using 1/16" thick ABS and some automotive carpet from AutoZone. The colors match much better than the iPhone camera represents.

img_3296.jpg

img_3300.jpg

img_3298.jpg

img_3299.jpg

I did a final inspection and an oil change before friday's track event. Going to be the first time tracking the boss, little bit nervous lol.

Also installed 18x10, +42, Forgestar F14's with 285/35 RS-3's all around. The rear looks funny and weird because of the shorter tires.

IMAG0307640x480_zps75292d8e.jpg

Fomoco302

Fomoco302 said:
It's what I didn't do. Ordered the SVE Drifts from LMR Friday. In their infinite wisdom UPS delivered three wheels today. Driver said the other was probably put on a different 18 wheeler and hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. :'(
Well my fourth wheel arrived today and were looking goooood !!!
Newwheels9-11-13001_zps4d03f72e.jpg
Newwheels9-11-13002_zps01f651b4.jpg
Newwheels9-11-13003_zps2d5e646a.jpg

Fomoco302

This is Max. The picture is about a month old, I need to take some new ones. He will be 11 months this Friday. He's my first GSD - I've always had Rotties.
Cellphonepics356_zpsf9767622.jpg

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

Yesterday I installed a gt500 style rear wing and redlinegoods center console arm pad. Up next oracle red halo LEDs and a wot box.

Tulsa, OK

-changed engine oil and filter
-changed diff fluid
-changed trans fluid
-flushed coolant (80/20 distilled water to coolant, plus one bottle of water wetter)
-installed boss oil cooler
-installed 170 degree t-stat
-checked over/tightened up suspension components

Drove it home from the docks, just arrived after a loooong wait LS 195 now in the United Kingdom ;D

IMG_6066_zpsca2f2d50.png

IMG_6068_zpsd2f7074d.png

IMG_7468_zpsfab00d6a.png

Lights need modifing to meet UK regs then registration, a little more waiting..........

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel