The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wheel Studs ARP .5" & 1"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolvee

Full Time Nerd
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Historic Triangle
I'm running 20x9.5 +45 wheels square and decided to buy ARP Wheel studs and spacers to even out the look of the car and widen the front track slightly. I should have asked here first but it was a last minute Black Friday deal and it was a time crunch.

I bought front +1" (100-7733) & rear +.5" (100-7732) ARP wheel studs to pair with hubcentric 1" front spacers & .5" rear spacers. Is this the right combination or should I have gone with different length studs?

New wheels are not an option. Any thoughts are appreciated, this is my first time using studs.

Last edited:

Wolvee

Full Time Nerd
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Historic Triangle
Thanks for all the help guys. I ended up returning the +.5" studs and just going with +1" front and rear. Visually I had a fear it would look stupid sticking too far out past the wheel but with factory Roush wheels, they are still tucked a little bit probably won't look bad. Looks aren't that important on race mods but if I can make it look Ok and be functional that's Ok by me. :) I also returned the 1" front spacers and went with .5" on all four corners.

I'm not sure where the car is going to sit with the alignment or how aggressive I'm going to go. It's still one of my Daily Drivers since I can't make that "race only" commitment.

This setup will fit 295's on all corners and I'm pretty excited about it. Next summer I'll pick up the CC plates and rear camber arms to dial in a proper setup.

TMO Supporting Vendors