The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's My RedPill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud9 said:
Oh the dreaded waiting game :) Are you just gonna run it like ya brung it at TH?
I'm hoping we have some R spec wheels by then so I can wrap them in PSC2 skins. If not then I'll run it completely stock outside of bleeding the brakes.

The wait to exit Area 51 is the worst.

area51googleearth.jpg

VoodooBOSS said:
I'm hoping we have some R spec wheels by then so I can wrap them in PSC2 skins. If not then I'll run it completely stock outside of bleeding the brakes.

The wait to exit Area 51 is the worst.

area51googleearth.jpg

unless it goes to area 51 and then goes back to the factory and sits for 6 weeks. but that never happens. lol.

hoping for a speedy delivery.

Ok I've had a fantastic Monday! I had some other things go down, hopefully I can share with TMO members soon, and then I find my GT350TP shipped out of Flatrock within 5 days of being produced. My anticipation level just shot through the roof! 8)

The-Matrix-Neo-Chooses-The-Red-Pill.jpg

As of today's update:

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Canadian National Railways ) - Gibson, IN - ETA Start Date Feb-09-2016 - ETA End Date Feb-13-2016

Railcar # SOO 515943 (Canadian National Railways )

It looks like it departed "Area 51" on January 31st.

Congratulations Rick! Your turn to take over the testing since half of us are getting hit with another blizzard :'( At least Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow this morning! :)

My white pill finally arrived, and well worth the crazy wait. You will NOT be disapointed. The sound....man...the sound!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Rick:

That is great news, and she will be there before you know it. Just keep busy!

Looking forward to your Red Pill Delivery post and pics.

302 Hi Pro

ahhh...takes me back....calling UP, google maps, calculating average speeds of a train, calling UP, google maps, estimating delivery time, calling UP...

It's part of the fun! though, I must say, that having the car is certainly better. not much longer now, Rick.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
What's strange is the route the car took through Illinois. I live about 10 miles from a major rail hub which is right at the intersection of interstate 39 and 88. That would be the logical path to follow. Your car took a huge detour south to Peoria and then back up again. Almost like someone was worried the red pill would mysteriously fall off the train as it passed my house. :eek: Could happen, stranger things have happened. ::)

Glad to see she is almost to the left coast.

Enjoy the new ride.

Helos for new contract are in bound. Once we are all the way live, I pull the trigger on a GT-350. Likely a 2017.

3 more days good sir!!

I will stick with my cortexed up 550+ Blue pill for now ;D ... Although that AG Red Pill looks pretty awesome!

What color combo did you get Rick?

TMO Supporting Vendors