• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's My RedPill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooBoss

Rick
Look what showed up in the mail today, my favorite mod from my Boss 302! @ChopSui just got one too. We'll be starting a thread on the install including photos soon.

@AUTO-BLiP

A8873FE4-67A3-4786-BB53-8D6FCC4C3F0E_zpsn4fubhfx.jpg

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
I hope "The Pill" is being loaded for Dealer delivery and arrives tomorrow. Has the Dealer given you an ETA?

Hopefully you'll be putting on break-in miles in a few days. I'm looking forward to reading about your delivery and first driving impressions.

All this new GT350 discussion made me go online and buy new parts for my old school 2012 Boss! I love it!

Good luck Rick!
Dave

VoodooBoss

Rick
Thanks guys. There was quite a crowd back in their shop. A few non employees were back there checking it out too. We fired it up and it took me a minute to figure out how to open the exhaust. It sure sounds good when it's opened up. ;D I'll pick up my son after school tomorrow and then go pick it up. Or maybe I should pull him out of school all day and pick it up tomorrow morning. Hmmm

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Great news Rick!

Good luck sleeping tonight, if you do you'll be dreaming about the Red Pill.

302 Hi Pro

VoodooBOSS said:
Thanks guys. There was quite a crowd back in their shop. A few non employees were back there checking it out too. We fired it up and it took me a minute to figure out how to open the exhaust. It sure sounds good when it's opened up. ;D I'll pick up my son after school tomorrow and then go pick it up. Or maybe I should pull him out of school all day and pick it up tomorrow morning. Hmmm

Miss one day of school or build a lifetime memory... School will be there on Thursday.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel