The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Where's My RedPill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drano38

Wayne
Call the school and tell them your son has a bad case of Shelby flu.
Pick up the GT350 as soon as they open the door, then take him to school--the long way from dealer to school.
And, of course, pick him up at the end of school.

And try to get a little sleep tonite. ;)

I have a couple of meetings at work tomorrow morning so it will have to wait until after my son is out anyway. But I like you're thinking!

Rick I'm glad you didn't pull your son out of school for this special event...even thou you had little choice... ;) The two of you will enjoy picking up your new car together. After that you two will have lots of time to get acquainted with your new toy. The Jay Leno review of this car was outstanding! It's more car than I need...The Boss will serve me well.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Today is the Day!

Have a great time with your son as you discover your new Shelby GT350 TP.

All the Best,
Dave

Yes today is the day. My son and daughter were 9 when I picked up my Boss back in July 2011. They were thrilled to see the car on the showroom floor with our name on it when we arrived. I have some cute photos of them running their hands all over the car and sitting in it pretending to be driving real fast.

The GT350 will be on the showroom floor today but it will be a bit different this time. Only my son will be there when I pick it up and he would disown me if I didn’t take him with me. My daughter has basketball practice after school and wasn’t as interested in going. What will be different this time is they have grown quite a bit and won’t easily fit in the back seat. My daughter is now 5’9” and my son 5’11” so I imagine they won’t be wanting to go for rides in the back seat as often. That makes it easier to pull the back seat when I install the roll bar. ;D Ah they grow up so fast!

I just talked to the dealer and there is a mix up on the sales tax so it looks like I’ll have to pay twice and get a credit back from MI. :( The sales mgr was off yesterday and wasn’t there when it arrived. He found out it arrived when one of the mechanics posted a photo of my car on Facebook. LOL

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Awesome news and congratulations.

Red without stripes and black wheels look sweet!

Good luck, now get to work on those mods!

302 Hi Pro

Looks great Rick! 8) If you don't stop feeding him he's going to pass you up pretty soon. Hope he can still fit in the Recaros with a helmet on when he turns 16 ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel