The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Who has the Lowest miles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yep, the old adage is true here gang.

Not driving your Boss is like not having sex with your girlfriend....why let the next guy have all the fun!

March purchase 1700 miles. No sense in having one if your not gonna drive it. With that said, its a nice weather weekend warrior for me. Although I am driving it 800+ miles roundtrip to Mustang week

Yeah I definately won't win any contests. Mine has road chips, road damge,been side swiped, engine replaced, backed into a dumpster, cat clawed the hell out my back seats and more to come I am sure. I call her Christine for all you old guys who remember that. But I will never depart with it.

Got mine July 13th 2012, and I have 3009 miles on it so far. (weekend warrior, nice weather car). though I am looking into getting another that I can drive all the time... not sure if I can do another BOSS, but it will be be another 2013 or even a 2014 maybe...

TMO Supporting Vendors