The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 2013 LS front splitter kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looking to buy a front splitter kit for my 2013. Would prefer to get the entire kit with rods and all hardware if possible. Please let me know what you have, thanks!

Make sure you match the spoiler. Someone on this board has one new/never installed painted to match the rear stripes.....

Oh, yeah... you can still get the rear 2013 LS wheels from Ford Performance. They retail for $170.00. I have an idea of what your up to I think....

Later,
BT

I’m sure you’re thinking right, Ron! If I can’t get an LS in the condition I want, I might as well spec mine out to be one!
I’ll have to check the wheel availability. Not sure if I should go black inserts or gray (like the ‘13 LS wheels).

Yes, Byronj has the spoiler for me. Now need to get the correct splitter kit.

With your car either color wheels will look nice. Good luck.

TMO Supporting Vendors