The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Nice Set of Used Corsa Extreme Axelbacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone have a set they are looking to sell at a good price that would fit a 2012 Boss 302? I thought I was gonna get a good set off Ebay and waited too long and someone drove the price up to that of new ones. Always that one guy.

Can you give me some additional detail on those? Were they on a track car? They look pretty well used (no offense or anything)? I don't track my car so am looking for them to show nice. I'm pretty good with chrome polish though. Have you polished them previously or anything? I looked at the pics, just trying to get some additional info. Let me know.

They were on a car that was used for HPDE track days and some light time trials racing. They came off when the car transitioned into a full wheel to wheel race car. We have not tried to polish them. I am sure they would clean up, but it would take some real work or a power buffer. The other thing to keep in mind is they are expensive to ship cause they are bulky. The last quote we got was to ship to NC and it was over $100, so 350 shipped is actually about 250 for the mufflers and 100 for shipping.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel