The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

► APEX | 18x11” EC-7 Track Wheel Group Buy — Up to $200 off a set!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Bay Area, CA
Thank you to all the enthusiasts that participated in the EC-7 18x11" Track Wheel Group Buy. We will move forward with production on all three finish options, and we look forward to getting wheels into your hands!

Foe those of you that missed this Group Buy, you may still pre-order these wheels through our APEX website, and we will be offering Free Shipping* on sets purchased before their arrival.

- Ryan

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
How'd you guys come up with +52? Any thoughts on what amount of spacer would be needed up front to have decent clearance?

I imagine the rear fender sheet metal was the driver there (the PF01 18x10.5 at 38 definitely pokes out back) but I'm curious at +52 what we'll need to do to get the fitment up front.

Thanks!
About 20mm give or take.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Yay...!

Received this email today that the first batch of 18x11s are now available, plus another email to complete my payment on the wheels I pre-ordered:

Great news! We received the first batch of 18x11” ET52 Mustang Wheels ahead of schedule. This batch includes some but not all Anthracite and Satin Black finish wheels.

If you ordered Race Silver or have not received a payment notification regarding your remaining balance, then your wheels are arriving in the 2nd batch with an ETA of late June or early July.

Orders shipping now will receive a tracking number via email the day it departs. It may take a few days to process.

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
They're here!

Going to need 20mm of spacer up front for JRZ struts, others might get away with less (cortex might not need much at all). That said, here's with 15mm with a quick out of the box shot. It clears the strut, but I'm pretty certain a mounted tire wouldn't clear. More testing to come when its not 121* outside.

B3EF5755-8DD3-4CD7-AD83-9FF5FACF8425.jpg

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Points for surviving 121* without spontaneously combusting. The wheels, are a bonus.

They're here!

Going to need 20mm of spacer up front for JRZ struts, others might get away with less (cortex might not need much at all). That said, here's with 15mm with a quick out of the box shot. It clears the strut, but I'm pretty certain a mounted tire wouldn't clear. More testing to come when its not 121* outside.

View attachment 1098

With the angle of that strut, I bet a mounted tire does clear!

captdistraction

GrumpyRacer
Phoenix, Az
As a note, looks a little better on the paint process than my last set.

The barrels are glossy more akin to the bbs wheels, my 18x10 ec7s are fairly matte. Not a big deal but nice for anyone using these as a street wheel or for cleaning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
They look awesome...I'm so freaking Jelly....

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel