The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Silver Laguna Seca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apollo, please read the sticky on posting cars for sale in this forum and update your ad with the appropriate info.

BTW you forgot to mention the CJ grille. ;)

NFSBOSS said:
Apollo, please read the sticky on posting cars for sale in this forum and update your ad with the appropriate info.

BTW you forgot to mention the CJ grille. ;)
I forgot about the grill and it is a negotiable with the car - and I know there are several other things I am missing but I have to go through all my receipts - been on the road for work. :( Looks like I posted in the wrong section too... :-[ We are looking at getting Radical and Monica wants to use the Z06 now so as much as we hate to see the Boss go, we do not have enough garage space for all the toys.
As a side note, I love this Forum, should have been over here sooner. I only really discovered it when PJR told me about the Chuckwalla track day coming up. May try to get there without the Boss.
I am having a little trouble posting pictures. I will search for instructions to learn what I am doing wrong.
Can you move this to the Car sale section?
Thanks again... 8)

interesting dilemna...racdical, Z06 etc...as someone once said, thats'a 'high class' problem. to me, the Radical is just about the final word in accessible track cars. are you looking at the sr3....that's what I've been watching for years...and then...they bring out the rxc!
http://www.radicalsportscars.com/uk/showroom/radical-rxc.aspx

wow! now that's a car.

and do you track the z06? if so, I'd love to hear your comments comparing the cars on track.

also possibly interested in the LS...can you pm me your email address or some other way to get pics?

fuhrius said:
interesting dilemna...racdical, Z06 etc...as someone once said, thats'a 'high class' problem. to me, the Radical is just about the final word in accessible track cars. are you looking at the sr3....that's what I've been watching for years...and then...they bring out the rxc!
http://www.radicalsportscars.com/uk/showroom/radical-rxc.aspx

wow! now that's a car.

and do you track the z06? if so, I'd love to hear your comments comparing the cars on track.

also possibly interested in the LS...can you pm me your email address or some other way to get pics?
PM sent!
You know, I remember thinking years ago when I saw a guy with two sports cars and extra tires etc, how nice it would be to be that fortunate. Now I find myself being that guy - lots of years of hard work I guess finally has paid off.
We have a Z07 Z06 that is really beyond compare as street legal sports cars go. We do track it and it is what my wife will be using when I get the Radical.
Comparing the Z07 to the Boss is not really fair. The Z07 front tires are wider than the rears on the Boss and it also has a very sophisticated cheater computer, (PTM) that will help you go faster / safer with it on than off, even true for a professional driver. This is much like the GTR has. All that being said, the Boss is much more fun and visceral to drive. Surprisingly, it is not that much slower than most Vettes even with the mechanical grip disadvantage. I would say that the Boss would be right at home with anything up to the Grand Sport.
Here is a web page of a pro photo shoot from a few weeks back of our two cars.
http://www.ronnierenaldiphotography.com/Proofs/Spring-Mountain/27433735_RwfCfp#!i=2307529859&k=vM7W4BX

Would love to see some pics. I've been regreting not getting an LS from the beginning and love the Silver/Red. If I could sell my Boss to switch to an LS I would.

Zoldier said:
It's killing seeing your LS up for sale still. I wish I could move my boss dang it.
Thanks Zoldier,
I sure hope you are the one that ends up with it. It really is a sweetheart and I love your passion. Good luck to you on your car.

TMO Supporting Vendors