The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What a huge turn of events in my favor!! I found a Boss exactly like the original one I ordered only 30 miles away and the best part is it will be arriving this Saturday and I got it for MSRP!!!!

pa93cobra said:
What a huge turn of events in my favor!! I found a Boss exactly like the original one I ordered only 30 miles away and the best part is it will be arriving this Saturday and I got it for MSRP!!!!

Congrats man!!! What color?

TheMarco said:
Hoping this is my last time asking :D

Is mine on it's way to California now?

1ZVBP8CU0D5208077

As of the April 24th update, your Boss is on Railcar # CN 704629 (Canadian National Railways ).

In Transit - Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Proviso, IL - Apr-24-2012, 08:32 CT

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
pa93cobra said:

Wow! Did you find it yourself or did you get some help from the folks at Ford familiar with your situation? Congrats!! ;D

BrianC said:
Can you give me any information on VIN# 1ZVBP8CU6D5205555

I have the window sticker and HVBOM information shows production date 3/13/12

SC Dealer

Yes, it was Produced on Mar-13-2012. As of the April 19th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - At130 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI - Apr-19-2012, 07:00 ET

Looking for an update on vin#1ZVBP8CU6D5210898 when you have a moment.

Last known produced on 4/19 and at Ramp 51. Had an ETA of 4/22 - is a no show.

Thank you!

1992chpb4c said:
jmbboss302 said:
1992chpb4c said:
jmboss, since it seems some might be getting parolled, any movement on 1ZVBP8CU2D5202586? Thank you so much for doing this for all of us!

As of 3:34 this morning, your car is listed as "Hold at Plant."

Awaiting Shipment - At Plant - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-19-2012, 00:00 EDT

Any updates jmboss on this one today?

jmbboss302 said:
BrianC said:
Can you give me any information on VIN# 1ZVBP8CU6D5205555

I have the window sticker and HVBOM information shows production date 3/13/12

SC Dealer

Yes, it was Produced on Mar-13-2012. As of the April 19th update:

Awaiting Shipment - Origin Received - At130 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI - Apr-19-2012, 07:00 ET

Thank you jmbboss302

jmbboss302 said:
TheMarco said:
Hoping this is my last time asking :D

Is mine on it's way to California now?

1ZVBP8CU0D5208077

As of the April 24th update, your Boss is on Railcar # CN 704629 (Canadian National Railways ).

In Transit - Passing (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Proviso, IL - Apr-24-2012, 08:32 CT

Awesome! Thanks for all your updates. Much appreciated! :)

TheMarco said:
pa93cobra said:

Congrats man!!! What color?

Gotta Have It Green..

ace72ace said:
pa93cobra said:

Wow! Did you find it yourself or did you get some help from the folks at Ford familiar with your situation? Congrats!! ;D

I found it myself and got extremely lucky no one else claimed it first!!

killerwill13 said:
JMB, can you give me an update on mine 1ZVBP8CU3D5210695. Hopefully this may be the last time it ask. Thanks

As of the April 24th update:

Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-23-2012, 08:31 ET - ETA, May-06-2012

77sunsetstrip said:
Looking for an update on vin#1ZVBP8CU6D5210898 when you have a moment.

Last known produced on 4/19 and at Ramp 51. Had an ETA of 4/22 - is a no show.

Thank you!

There has been no change:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-19-2012, 14:00 ET - ETA, Apr-22-2012.

I also sent you a PM.

OK! mr jimbboss302, Thank you and all the other guys here that know your stuff. You saved my sanity or maybe the ladies ears at the ford track your car number. They missed 3 eta's for my car. I know I shouldn't act this way, (being as gitty as a 20 year old) because I'm 65 now.

I picked up my sby 13 about 6: pm. I think the tag was 158 or 159. But that hardly matters. I've got it now, and the only way I will not have it, is if someone pries it from my dead hands. LOL. Any way I did let my 39 year old son gas it up and drive back to the house. I did asked him if my face was cracking on the way home with it.

I feel I made a good deal with the dealer. They have a 12 on the floor in orange. I wanted yellow so I waited on the sby they already had ordered. I got it for sticker and they through in the track key option, no extra charge.

I didn't tell them I saw the allocation chart and they may not get another for awhile here in ky. I'm sure I will be asking for hints and advice on different things in the future. I do fancy the ls gauge pack.

Thanks again for the help!

john

rpm3dinc said:
This may be a stupid question, but on that "Estimate Build Sheet" that was posted, is that Estimated total number of cars Ordered so far, or total Cars allocated to each state?

Estimated number of cars built as of April 27th.

TMO Supporting Vendors