The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
blackjack100 said:
jmbboss302 said:
blackjack100 said:
Would you mind updating our's again. Curious to see if she's been given a day or if we're still a "week of". Thank you for the time you give to keeping us all sane!

1ZVBP8CU1D5210789

As of the April 21st update:

In Order Processing - Scheduled to Day (May-04-2012) - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-20-2012 - ETA, May-19-2012

Thank you! Getting closer.

Mark, would you mind updating mine again?

Thanks!

Your Boss was Released today:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - May-04-2012, 14:15 ET - ETA, May-24-2012

Thanks for the update! They changed the eta by a few days, but that's okay. She lives!

Thanks again.

RoushF150 - It moved back to the plant this evening. But now you have an ETA:

Awaiting Shipment - Returned to Plant (Autoport Limited ) - Auto Alliance, MI - May-04-2012, 18:47 ET - ETA, Mar-18-2012

Phiffzooted said:
I know I only asked a couple days ago VIN 1ZVBP8CU0D5222979.

Greatly appricaite what your doing

As of the May 4th update, your Boss was Produced on May 3rd:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - May-03-2012, 12:31 ET - ETA, May-13-2012

RoushF150 said:
Kato,

I you get a chance I would love to see a nice clear photo of the front so we can see the fog lights too. Every photo so far has not been that good.

Ralph

As soon as it stops snowing and raining here I will take the car out of the garage and take a pic.

RoushF150 said:
JMB,

What are the shifts at the factory? You saw a change in mine last night. Do they have a night shift? Do they work weekends?

Does status ever change on a weekend?

Ralph

They only have 1 production shift, Monday thru Friday, will some Saturdays. I believe the people who handle the cars once they leave the plant do not work for Ford. Thats why there can be changes any time of the day and weekends.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Received - D49 (Autoport Limited ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - May-05-2012, 07:54 ET - ETA, Mar-18-2012

BLAZN BOSS

RoushF150 said:
ETA of March 18th is a little past. LOL

Went back to the plant yesterday and in transit today but ETA is still March 18th.
Hang in there Ralph........I remember waiting on mine and heard thru the grapevine Yellow Blaze was canceled :0.............my ETA changed three times.......the final time they were 5 days further out than when it really showed up!........It's like waiting for a baby to come........never know when the water actually wil break!

geneva said:
jmbboss302 said:
geneva said:
geneva said:
jmbboss302 said:
geneva said:
JMB, dealer called yesterday with my vin # 1ZVBP8CU2D5223549 MADE MY DAY!!!! ;D They were unsure of build date but thought I should take delivery before Memorial Day. Can you please check and advise schedule? For those waiting my car was scheduled for 2nd quarter build and is on track! Thanks!!!

As of April 24th update, your car is scheduled to be built on April 30th.

In Production - Sent to Plant - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Apr-23-2012, 00:00 EDT - ETA, May-06-2012
Thanks JMB and WOW that's a fast turn around!!! I' located in Chicago area so only a few days transit time. SOOOOO stoked!!! My car is GB w/Recaro
JMB, can you please check status of my car again. Was scheduled for a 4/30 build and dealer is telling me ETA @ 4/12. Thanks again for all your help!!!!!!!!

As of the May 1st update, your Boss wasbud on April 30th:

In Transit - Received - Rail (Auto Warehousing ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Apr-30-2012, 15:45 ET - ETA, May-07-2012
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JMB, can you please confirm if my car is still scheduled for tomorrow (5/7) delivery to dealer?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel