The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgc76 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
dgc76 said:
jmbboss302 said:
dgc76 said:
Hey Mark:

Could you check 1ZVBP8CUXD5228658. Thanks.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Jul-03-2012, 09:30 ET - ETA, Jun-01-2012

Mark, hate to be a bother, but does that mean it actually shipped and is coming via truck to Virginia?

Thanks

Looks like both of ours could be on the same ride down south. Hopefully mine will make its way to North Carolina. Progress is a good thing!! Talked to the dealer and he said it should be here in the next two weeks now that it shipped.

Hey 13boss3oh2:

Yep, I bet they are together. I called Ford customer service last Friday and complained. My dealer just called and said they had a message from Ford that it was shipped today and had my complaint in the message to the dealer. Luck, my complaint, or whatever, it looks like they are finally on the way. With both being Grabber Blue, I hope the delivery man doesn't leave the wrong one with the dealers if they are on the same truck. Can you imagine what it would take to get the paperwork/cars straightened out?

Let's hope all goes well. My dealer talked to their Ford rep this morning to find out the problem. He told me I would get it by the end of next week at the latest. I was really hoping to take a cruise down to the Charlotte Motor Speedway this weekend...

RJ said:
Getting close to ETA, gotta check. Any update for

1ZVBP8CUXD5236386

thanks

As of today's update, Railcar # ETTX700739 (Canadian National Railways ):

In Transit - Passing (Canadian National Railways ) - Miljct, MI - Jul-03-2012, 13:44 ET - ETA, Jul-04-2012

Don't know if this has been posted before (I apologize if it has) but if you want to track your railcar here is how, this is cut and pasted off the Ford Raptor Forum, it worked for me.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.
CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

These automated systems can be frustrating. Keep in mind they are intended for use by folks that use them daily all day long. Like I said if you are being transferred to a live person please hang up and try again.

Hi Mark
Please update me on the following Vin # 1ZVBP8CU4D5241387
SBY LS
I have a build sheet allready
thanks Russell

KK1826 said:
Hi Mark
SBY LS
thanks Russell

As of the June 29th update:

In Production - Produced - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Jun-28-2012, 00:00 EDT - ETA, Jul-10-2012

jmbboss302 said:
KK1826 said:
Hi Mark
SBY LS
thanks Russell

In Production - Produced - Autoalliance International Inc, MI - Jun-28-2012, 00:00 EDT - ETA, Jul-10-2012

Mark , is ETA to the dealer or the shipping company ???????

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
That ETA is totally bogus, it's usually 4-6 weeks on average for delivery to your dealer. That date will change many times. Mine was produced June 7th, delivered July 3rd, 26 days. Some guys here have had theirs sit on ramp 51 for almost 2 months...

Russellsam said:
jmbboss302 said:
KK1826 said:
Hi Mark
SBY LS
thanks Russell

Mark , is ETA to the dealer or the shipping company ???????

ETA is to the dealer.

mjbarnet said:
New to forum, can you check on DORA number 0628 (body code P8C) for an estimated build date? Thanks! Mitch

To look up an order, I need the Dealer Code number and the Order Number from the DORA.

0628 should be the order number--can I get the dealer code off the window sticker of the last Mustang I ordered from them? Mitch

jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
Can I get an update on 1ZVBP8CU2D5228170?

Not sure I can get any info from dealer before the end of the week. Thanks!

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Jul-03-2012, 06:58 ET - ETA, Jun-04-2012

Mark, hate to bother you again... even though the date changed it still says ramp 51 and the old ETA date. Has it actually left Michigan? Also, another guy posted how to track while on the train. How do you get the load numbers, etc to do this. Thanks again for your help.

dgc76

Life is good
jmbboss302 said:
dgc76 said:
jmbboss302 said:
dgc76 said:
Hey Mark:

Could you check 1ZVBP8CUXD5228658. Thanks.

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Jul-03-2012, 09:30 ET - ETA, Jun-01-2012

Mark, hate to be a bother, but does that mean it actually shipped and is coming via truck to Virginia?

Thanks

I would say that it is probably on the road right now. Updates when shipped by convoy are usually a day after the fact. I don't know why.

Hey Mark:

Hopefully this is the last update I will need. Is its status and ETA updated today? 1ZVBP8CUXD5228658. Thanks!

20120701_170206.jpg

Thank you very very much Mark for all your time!

Number 980 is home, landed Friday after spending a week in Jersey.

600+ miles later, the best car I've ever driven. Time to flush the oil.

TMO Supporting Vendors