The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Build Schedule ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark, Any help you could give me would be much apreciated. One of the other message boards said you were the man with all the info.

GHIG ordered May 5th, Dealer #F23044......ORDER #M190

Dealer claims to have no clue when it will be built. 2 weeks ago when I inquired, they said it was on "material hold" which I know from reading the message boards just means it is not in the pipe line. The dealership claims they dont know when it will be built. The salesman told me sometime between the 4th of July and Christmas. The order structure and tracking seems a little lacking when it is coming from a billion $$ company. At any rate, They have my deposit so I will wait for it but just wanted to get a general idea when it would be built.

Thanks so much. Greg

gking616 said:
Mark, Any help you could give me would be much apreciated. One of the other message boards said you were the man with all the info.

GHIG ordered May 5th, Dealer #F23044......ORDER #M190

Dealer claims to have no clue when it will be built. 2 weeks ago when I inquired, they said it was on "material hold" which I know from reading the message boards just means it is not in the pipe line. The dealership claims they dont know when it will be built. The salesman told me sometime between the 4th of July and Christmas. The order structure and tracking seems a little lacking when it is coming from a billion $$ company. At any rate, They have my deposit so I will wait for it but just wanted to get a general idea when it would be built.

Thanks so much. Greg

All vehicles are built according to a dealers allocation. Your dealer should know what quarter the build is for your Boss. This link explains the Ford ordering system:
http://www.raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=2346&highlight=priority+codes

As of the June 8th update:

In Order Processing - Unscheduled- Material Hold - May-05-2012, 11:49 EDT

JMB,

Wow!!!! Thanks for the prompt respose to my inquiry.

Good neews to boot... I did not think I would see this car so quickley.

If you don't mind, I will check back with you in a couple of weeks for an update.

I really do appreciate your assistance and hope and some point I can return a favor,

JimmyZ

jmbboss302 said:
SOCOMech said:
Crossing my fingers here..............Friday update on 1ZVBP8CU4D5236321

Thanks Mark!

I somehow missed your request the other night, sorry. As of the June 6th update:

In Transit - Received - C3-31 (Auto Transport Group Llc ) - Ramp 1P, El Mirage, AZ - Jul-06-2012, 11:34 MT - ETA, Jul-11-2012
Holy shnike's, that's a few miles from the dealership! Woo-hoo! I may drive by the dealer tonight to see if it's in the back somewhere. Thanks Mark!

jmbboss302 said:
vapor08GT500 said:
Hi Mark,

I have had a SBY Boss 302 LS on order since February and am not getting many updates from my dealer. I was supposed to get an early build and that has not happened. I ran the VIN on the Ford Oasis, and it shows it was built on June 20th. My VIN is 1ZVBP8CU4D5236304 and dealer code is F71169. Any info you have from start to finish would be much appreciated.

Alex

As of the June 6th update, your Boss is on Railcar # ETTX801281 (Norfolk Southern Corp ):

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Gibson, IN - Jul-06-2012, 09:44 ET - ETA, Jul-16-2012

Thanks Mark!! My dealer finally sent me a report too showing July 16th too...any more udates you can see?

Alex

13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
Can I get an update on 1ZVBP8CU2D5228170?

Not sure I can get any info from dealer before the end of the week. Thanks!

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Jul-03-2012, 06:58 ET - ETA, Jun-04-2012

Mark, hate to bother you again... even though the date changed it still says ramp 51 and the old ETA date. Has it actually left Michigan? Also, another guy posted how to track while on the train. How do you get the load numbers, etc to do this. Thanks again for your help.

As of the July 3rd update:

In Transit - Received - Cfdd5 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI - Jul-03-2012, 14:59 ET - ETA, Jun-04-2012

Based on the above, your Boss is still in Michigan. It is now in the Melvindale rail yard.

Ford has a tracking system that tracks a vehicle from the day it's ordered to the day it's sold to the customer. That's what I look at.

Thanks for the update. Hoping that ramp 58 is a little closer to North Carolina than ramp 51. I was beginning to think it took up permanent residency at ramp 51.

I see dgc76 finally got his his car, congrats. Dealers says mine will hopefully be in this week. One more update on 1ZVBP8CU2D5228170 please.

dgc76

Life is good
13boss3oh2 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:

As of today's update:

In Transit - Shipped Convoy - Convoy # (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 51, Auto Alliance, MI - Jul-03-2012, 06:58 ET - ETA, Jun-04-2012

Mark, hate to bother you again... even though the date changed it still says ramp 51 and the old ETA date. Has it actually left Michigan? Also, another guy posted how to track while on the train. How do you get the load numbers, etc to do this. Thanks again for your help.

In Transit - Received - Cfdd5 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI - Jul-03-2012, 14:59 ET - ETA, Jun-04-2012

Based on the above, your Boss is still in Michigan. It is now in the Melvindale rail yard.

Ford has a tracking system that tracks a vehicle from the day it's ordered to the day it's sold to the customer. That's what I look at.

Thanks for the update. Hoping that ramp 58 is a little closer to North Carolina than ramp 51. I was beginning to think it took up permanent residency at ramp 51.

I see dgc76 finally got his his car, congrats. Dealers says mine will hopefully be in this week. One more update on 1ZVBP8CU2D5228170 please.

13Boss3oh2

Hopefully yours will be in this week. I sure am glad to have it and to have the delivery process behind me.

vapor08GT500 said:
jmbboss302 said:
vapor08GT500 said:
Hi Mark,

I have had a SBY Boss 302 LS on order since February and am not getting many updates from my dealer. I was supposed to get an early build and that has not happened. I ran the VIN on the Ford Oasis, and it shows it was built on June 20th. My VIN is 1ZVBP8CU4D5236304 and dealer code is F71169. Any info you have from start to finish would be much appreciated.

Alex

As of the June 6th update, your Boss is on Railcar # ETTX801281 (Norfolk Southern Corp ):

In Transit - Arrived at Junction Point (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Gibson, IN - Jul-06-2012, 09:44 ET - ETA, Jul-16-2012

Thanks Mark!! My dealer finally sent me a report too showing July 16th too...any more udates you can see?

Alex

As of the July 8th update:

In Transit - Arrived at Intermediate Point (Union Pacific Railroad ) - Cheyenne, WY - Jul-08-2012, 17:28 MT - ETA, Jul-16-2012

13boss3oh2 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:
jmbboss302 said:
13boss3oh2 said:

As of today's update:

As of the July 6th update:

In Transit - Received - Cfdd5 (Norfolk Southern Corp ) - Ramp 58, Melvindale, MI - Jul-03-2012, 14:59 ET - ETA, Jul-17-2012

rpm3dinc said:
Mark-

Please check on VIN: 1ZVBP8CU5D5231063

Thanks! With any luck it will be at the dealer this week.

As of the July 8th update:

In Transit - Received - 01a 153 (Allied Systems Ltd ) - Ramp 4F, Dixiana, SC - Jul-08-2012, 23:30 ET - ETA, Jul-11-2012

After nearly two months my dealer finally provided me with meaningful info on my SBY LS order (Dealer: F52056, Order: 2744). They explained that my allocation would not be released until they sell the Black LS (5k ADM) they have in stock or the end of the Q3. Which ever come first…

This made me concerned that something might happen to my order so I decided to purchase SBY LS #46 that was in stock at another local dealer. I’m very happy with my decision but wonder why #46 hit the dealership so late for its production number. Is there a way to check its history?

1ZVBP8CU4D520046

Thanks,

CobraR77 said:
After nearly two months my dealer finally provided me with meaningful info on my SBY LS order (Dealer: F52056, Order: 2744). They explained that my allocation would not be released until they sell the Black LS (5k ADM) they have in stock or the end of the Q3. Which ever come first…

This made me concerned that something might happen to my order so I decided to purchase SBY LS #46 that was in stock at another local dealer. I’m very happy with my decision but wonder why #46 hit the dealership so late for its production number. Is there a way to check its history?

1ZVBP8CU4D520046

Thanks,

There was problems at the factory with stripes and allmaost all Boss cars were put on hold for allmost 6 weeks.

Waited patiently and today was supposed to be my build date. Any info Jmbboss302 would be much appreciated. I guess might help if I gave you the vin # 1zvbp8cu5d5242449. Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel