The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

  • Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

Now that the cars are rolling in it's time for the new owners to post photos of their new rides. See post number 2 in the below thread if you don't know how to post photos using an outside photo service.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/boss-302-general-forum/a-tip-for-reading-boss-mustangs-online/

I saw this one today but I don't think it's sold.

IMG_0743.jpg
 
Egan said:
I need to take better pictures today, but here's #0011 that I picked up yesterday.

728_3141942431670_1358226981_32356945_1347959805_o.png

Was this one at the dealer wanting 30k over sticker? I thought they had #11. Beautiful cars though.
 
1992chpb4c said:
Egan said:
I need to take better pictures today, but here's #0011 that I picked up yesterday.

728_3141942431670_1358226981_32356945_1347959805_o.png

Was this one at the dealer wanting 30k over sticker? I thought they had #11. Beautiful cars though.

Ya, $30K over sticker. It sold for much, much less than that. They new I was a serious buyer and didn't even try to go there.
 
Egan said:
1992chpb4c said:
Egan said:
I need to take better pictures today, but here's #0011 that I picked up yesterday.

728_3141942431670_1358226981_32356945_1347959805_o.png

Was this one at the dealer wanting 30k over sticker? I thought they had #11. Beautiful cars though.

Ya, $30K over sticker. It sold for much, much less than that. They new I was a serious buyer and didn't even try to go there.

No, didnt think you did. Glad you rescued it from them. What knuckleheads.
 

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
1,239
70
I thought service at Sonic required a vehicle, or am I missing something here?
 

BLAZN BOSS

Found this one at Wynn Ford in Hampton Va, and its twin at Hall Ford in Newport News Va....The Hall Ford Boss had 5K ADM............jerks
photo.jpg
 
BLAZN BOSS said:
Found this one at Wynn Ford in Hampton Va, and its twin at Hall Ford in Newport News Va....The Hall Ford Boss had 5K ADM............jerks
photo.jpg

My LS is coming through Hall and I'm not getting that much markup for a LS. Wynne was going to sell me a Boss for under because my G/F had just bought there and I saw the order sheet for another Boss they sold less than MSRP.
 

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
jmbboss302 said:
batman48195 said:
Here's mine. #39.

4f8c15fc.jpg

Brian

Nice! Even though you're parked in the Meijer parking lot, I bet you walked over to Sonic. We're going cross paths one of these days!

You know your parking lots well Mark! LOL. No just getting a few groceries. Always finding a reason to drive it. I am sure we will cross paths soon. We ll have to meet up.
Brian
 

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel
Top