The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Here is my Race Red Boss, Picked her up Friday, Glad to finally get to drive her as it has rained for the past 3 days. Have a great Memorial Day!
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg
IMG_0038.jpg
IMG_0047.jpg
IMG_0060.jpg

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
dscowan said:
Here is my Race Red Boss, Picked her up Friday, Glad to finally get to drive her as it has rained for the past 3 days. Have a great Memorial Day.
Awesome car Dsco and mucho congrats - but is there some reason you can't get the whole car in frame? I'd like to see the whole enchillada.

MMD

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
MakeMyDay said:
dscowan said:
Here is my Race Red Boss, Picked her up Friday, Glad to finally get to drive her as it has rained for the past 3 days. Have a great Memorial Day.
Awesome car Dsco and mucho congrats - but is there some reason you can't get the whole car in frame? I'd like to see the whole enchillada.

MMD
the whole car is in the picture. try clicking on the picture brings the whole thing up

Dvendet

Everyone's entitled to my opinion. ;)
boss2511 said:
MakeMyDay said:
dscowan said:

MMD
the whole car is in the picture. try clicking on the picture brings the whole thing up
I guess it's an iPad thing. IPad is not alwats the best way to interact with ths forum.

DSCO

Now that I can see the entire car, it's gorgeous. Just a photo tip though - next time taking picturse in daylight - try taking the pic with the sun at your back. You'll have less glare in the pic. If you have a high quality camera you want want to consider investing in a UV filter. Think of it like a MGW shifter for a camera lens.

MMD

batman48195 said:
Very nice!! Waxed? What kind if you did?

I've used the TurtleWax Ice recently on my daily car, and I liked it. So far this is what I used on the Boss. It seems like there was nothing on the car from the dealer, as there was no smooth feeling at all.

I thought I recall something about not waxing a new car so soon, but the dirt and pollen was seeming to stick like a magnet. After the ICE not so bad.

Nice Race Red! That is what I want... but so far no luck... ordered one back on April 2nd, but dealer is clueless, so I have another dealer searching for one... so far all the places that have a RR BOSS don't want to let go of it... and some are even wanting to charge the my dealer $5K over just to get it to them... LOL

Some Day, I will have a RR 2013 BOSS... just might not be in my lifetime.. LOL

rpm3dinc said:
Nice Race Red! That is what I want... but so far no luck... ordered one back on April 2nd, but dealer is clueless, so I have another dealer searching for one... so far all the places that have a RR BOSS don't want to let go of it... and some are even wanting to charge the my dealer $5K over just to get it to them... LOL

Some Day, I will have a RR 2013 BOSS... just might not be in my lifetime.. LOL
I predict that by August the early supply demand will have been met and there will be plenty of 2013 Bosses sitting on lots. ;)

Vermont
Picked up my '13 Race Red today. Just no comparison to anything I've ever driven. Great day to drive such a great car. Here are a bunch of pics I took today. Added a few more taken this Sunday.

photo8.png

_DSC7929.png

_DSC7932.png

_DSC7933.png

_DSC7935.png

_DSC7937A.png

_DSC7945.png

_DSC7948.png

_DSC7952A.png

_DSC7953A.png

_DSC7946A.png

_DSC7955.png

_DSC7956.png

_DSC7957.png

_DSC7958.png

_DSC7961A.png

_DSC7963A.png

_DSC7964A.png

_DSC7973A.png

_DSC7980A.png

_DSC7984A.png

_DSC7986A.png

_DSC7974A.png

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
WOW!!! Looks FREAKIN' AWESOME! Can't wait to get mine! Thanks for posting.

TMO Supporting Vendors