The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Congrats! Looks great. I like the pic with the striping reflecting, it looks good to the red. Many happy miles to you!

ace72ace

Zaino, I put that $hit on everything
Hey roketman, I'm in southern NH, between Manchester & Portsmouth after I moved up here from MA many years ago. Grew up in Weymouth, and also worked in Boston for many years. Keep me in mind if there are any New England area Boss get togethers.

Here's mine sitting at the dealer in Florida, i ordered two in the same colour at the end of January, i chose a bigger dealer who had a number of site so that their allocation would be higher and i could get both of them at normal sticker.

She will arrive in UK at the end of June and ill have her on the road for a meet with other Mustangs on the 7th, she will be the second 2013 Mustang in the Uk and the first Boss, so she will get a fair bit of interest.

100_2938.jpg

100_2939.jpg

100_2940.jpg

Vermont
big red one said:
Here's mine sitting at the dealer in Florida, i ordered two in the same colour at the end of January, i chose a bigger dealer who had a number of site so that their allocation would be higher and i could get both of them at normal sticker.

She will arrive in UK at the end of June and ill have her on the road for a meet with other Mustangs on the 7th, she will be the second 2013 Mustang in the Uk and the first Boss, so she will get a fair bit of interest.

Congrats on the new cars! SBY is a great color. Really cool that you will have the only Boss in the UK, no 2012s either? How many other Mustangs do you expect at your meet? Are you going to covert her over to right hand drive? ;)

[/quote]

Congrats on the new cars! SBY is a great color. Really cool that you will have the only Boss in the UK, no 2012s either? How many other Mustangs do you expect at your meet? Are you going to covert her over to right hand drive? ;)
[/quote]

There are a lot of Mustangs in the UK, people ship them over from the USA quite regular and we have a couple of dealers who specialize in importing them, there are no legal requirements to convert them to RHD so we dont. Being very close to Europe which is LHD makes it easy in the Mustang for holidays.

There are probably 5000 -7000 Mustangs of all ages over here in the Uk with more in Europe

We already own a 2011 GT

here's a few pictures of UK Mustangs with us at meets.

P1070725.jpg

MARR5990.jpg

IMG_4620.jpg

IMG_4651.jpg

IMG_4675.jpg

Nice cars big red and good luck getting your Boss shipped to the UK. Where is this photo taken? Looks like you're driving on the "right" side of the road in this one. :D

IMG_4651.jpg

Nice cars big red and good luck getting your Boss shipped to the UK. Where is this photo taken? Looks like you're driving on the "right" side of the road in this one. :D

Yep that one was in Normandy, France

Great Photos of the RR 70 and RR 13! I have a RR 13 on order, and its been my intention to make it look more like 70' BOSS, by adding the Rear Window Louvers, and possibly even finding the Shaker Scoop (just the scoop) and have it attached to the hood, and also placing the "Mustang" Chrome Text along the Rear edge of the trunk lid below the 3rd brake light.

If nothing else, I will definitely do the Rear Window Louvers.

Again, those photos are great! I love seeing the comparison and the progression from where Ford was 43 years ago to where the are today...

Now if only they could get that Lopey Idle sounding better without a Custom Tune by JLP or someone, that would seal the deal for most that are in 'Thinking Mode' on a new BOSS right now.

batman48195

I never get tired of driving it!
Great photos of the 70 and 13 together. The new Boss is a much larger car it seems. I wish someone made Magnum 500 wheels in 19 inch. I would get those for sure.

Brian

TMO Supporting Vendors