The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Boss 302 Photo Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric , nice pair of BOSSES
What part of NC are you in. First Flight Cruisers will be having their car show march 16 on the outer Banks.
Were you at a show in the first picture?

Eric, love that Red 70's BOSS, I would love to get with you sometime and take some photos of it along side my 13 Race Red BOSS... Where in NC are you? I am in Kannapolis/Concord Area...

wait a minute............I never see a Boss on the road where I live and you have a friend with a boss. Guess I better get New Friends....... :eek:

Bay Area
He bought a Boss becasue it beat his Shelby. LOL

We even live close to each other and work directly across the street from each other. There are a lot of Bosses here in the San Diego area. I know of 5 within 10 miles from my house. Thats not inlcuding mine.

I picked up #230 this weekend! Love it! Pardon the cell phone pics!

boss2.jpg

boss3.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors