The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 SBY Boss Mustang-Southern Wisconsin-PRICE DROP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford Mustang
Boss 302 #2062
VIN# 1ZVBP8CU805250979
Asking $40,500.00
Southern Wisconsin
Mark Sweet
[email protected] or 608-363-0804 after 5PM Central

2013 Boss Mustang #2062 built on August 24, 2012 and purchased new on November 28, 2012. 3,260 well cared for miles. Never tracked or raced. Sad, I know. Boss has all options including 3.73 Torsen diff, and Recaro seat package.

Tasteful mods include:
*TSW Nurburgring forged wheels. 19 X 8.5 fronts, and 19 X 9.5 rears. Stock Pirelli PZero tires were re-mounted
*Steeda Boss specific Sport/Comp springs
*BMR adjustable pan hard bar
*JLT PCV oil separators on driver and passenger side
*Cool Tech sound tube delete kit
*Roush side and rear splitters. Installed but not in photos.
*35% window tint
*XPEL Ultimate self healing clear bra film. Applied to front bumper cover, fenders, hood, A-pillars, side mirrors, and roof.
*Mazie quick release passenger seat fire extinguisher mount with BC rated 2-1/2 pound extinguisher.

Sale includes all OEM take off parts EXCEPT stock wheels. Sale also includes unused boxed factory floor mats, and OEM unused Boss car cover. Comes complete with Boss Owners Kit and a detailed 3-ring binder including all receipts for aftermarket parts, labor receipts for installs, maintenance records, and complete original sales paperwork and window sticker.

Prefer phone calls for serious inquires. Thank you.
DSC_0015-3_zps0d164045.jpg

Re: 2013 SBY Boss Mustang-Southern Wisconsin

Adding a few more photos for those that may be interested. Thank you to those that have emailed. Car is still available.
DSC_0007_zpsdfca7ee1.jpg
DSC_0003_zps04e5631c.jpg
DSC_0004_zps6cc67107.jpg
DSC_0005_zpsfc1486b9.jpg

After a month here with little success...we are trying the EBAY route. If nothing else, great advertising.

Give us a shout if you are interested. Price is asking. Willing to listen to any legit offer. Trying to position ourselves to approach lending institutions in regards to a business loan. Freeing up some cash, and paying off consumer debt will help, hence the sale.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

I would remove the dealer advertising sticker above the left rear tailight and the stickers that say "lift".

...just sayin'...

OK….OK….OK….I cry uncle. Obviously these decals on the car are keeping it from a sale. ;) If there is any interest here, I will personally remove the "LIFT" decals, and the "BOSS 302" trunk decal if this will help. The brazilian flag, and custom "Senna" decals on the quarter windows that Pete made…those stay. If you want those removed, the price of the car goes up. :)

In all seriousness though, car is still available. Spring is just around the corner, and again, do not be afraid of offending me with any legit offer. You never know. Worse case scenario is we will agree to disagree.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

mardis said:
OK….OK….OK….I cry uncle. Obviously these decals on the car are keeping it from a sale. ;) If there is any interest here, I will personally remove the "LIFT" decals, and the "BOSS 302" trunk decal if this will help. The brazilian flag, and custom "Senna" decals on the quarter windows that Pete made…those stay. If you want those removed, the price of the car goes up. :)

If I remember correctly, Senna was a race car driver and not a saint.

The decals are a distraction.

If a buyer cared about Senna stickers, the car would be sold by now.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast

Hi Mardis:
Sorry to see she has not sold yet, but good to see your still online. I don't think the stickers have anything much to do with your Boss not selling as quickly as you had hoped.

It's hard to tell just how well you have taken care of this car from photos. Much more evident when seen in person.

Keep the faith and remember its tough to sell this car at this time of year. You have a great car that was well pampered, and it's worth a premium. You just have to get someone to look at it in person, they would fall in love.
Good luck with your sale,
302 Hi Pro

I dont believe in saints. But I do believe in Senna! :) good luck with the sale, trying to sell mine as well.

Thanks for the kind words gang! It is appreciated. Kerry, just bustin' your balls a bit. No offense taken or implied.

I agree about the bad time of year. -26 with wind chill here in Wisconsin, with more snow on the way. Hopefully spring time will open up some interest. Of course, competing with the "new" car also may hurt our chances of a sale.

Positive is we qualified for a business loan without the need to sell her. No if we can get the current owners of the business to agree on a selling price, we may just be able to keep the 'ol girl.

BUMP for price change. See original post.

Spring is in the air, and it is time for someone to make this Hot Rod their own.

PsyopGoat said:
Strange, the pictures aren't working for me. Maybe it's my computer.

If interested, drop me an email at the address provided in the original post. I can send photos of whatever you need. Car has to go.

Re: 2013 SBY Boss Mustang-Wisconsin- BIG PRICE DROP

Trying Ebay one more time.

Low opening bid of $36,900....No Reserve.

Car has to go, and someone here needs a spare.

Grant302,

Thank you for the link...it is very appreciated.

And the kind words. Lets hope 3rd time is a charm.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
$36900 is a great price for a nice car.

If it was on the left coast it would have been gone by now at your original asking price.

If you do a search on 2012-13 Boss 302's for sale out west, there isn't much available, and what is for sale is at a high price.

...check these out...

http://www.north-county-ford.com/details/Used+2013+Ford+Mustang+Boss%20302+1ZVBP8CUXD5271705

http://www.north-county-ford.com/details/Used+2013+Ford+Mustang+Boss%20302+1ZVBP8CU9D5208126

CariBOSS said:
Did she get sold?
I have accepted a security deposit on her, and I am currently awaiting final payment.

Unless there are any hiccups, yes, she has finally sold.

TMO Supporting Vendors