The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2015 Mustang Sightings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm starting to see more new Mustangs on the road and it's now almost a daily occurrence. I sure like the rear of the car but I'm still lukewarm on the front. Nothing a GT350 front end won't fix. :p Anyone else seeing the new Mustangs in the wild?

le-modernmuscledesign-mmd-project-car2_zps5c471569.jpg
Screen-Shot-2014-07-23-at-8.15.49-AM-785x510.jpg

I've seen snow and mag chloride encrusted rentals. Does that count?

The weather in some parts of the country this year will probably impact sales. A 20-something in Boston who was on the fence between a V6 Mustang and a FWD or AWD car will probably go FWD or AWD now.

I did see an Orange GT at a dealer. $45K sticker! Holy smokes, no thanks. You can get a BMW 428ix AWD coupe for that coin.

Oh yeah! Coboss reminded me of rentals!

70b6b6eba275cdcb075034cf2e6856a0.jpg

Back in December on a business trip to Wichita...my coworker arrived first and got the mustang GT I was in the chally...we had plenty of time before heading to the airport to swap keys for a bit lol

I've been seeing quite a few of the 2015's in my area. I was checking out what they had at the dealership last weekend while my car was being serviced and spotted a white one that belonged to one of the salesmen. It was slammed on some Vossen 20" wheels. It had 275's in the front and 305's in the rear and it looked pretty mean.

First white one I've seen on the road...

205cce6ed32532ffc32375cdc287c357.jpg

I think I've seen almost all the colors...Orange, black, white, yellow...I have NOT seen an LE in person though.

I'm seeing quite a few now and giving (and getting) a lot of thumbs up's (in my boss, which is my dd).

also seeing a lot of c7's around here...historically, not a lot of vettes in silicon valley. that car continues to grow on me if done with the right color combo.

Yes I am starting to see quite a few now here in the L.A. area. I like the dark red with black accents the most so far. Just went out at lunch to pick up some oil at the dealer and looked on the lot. They have a 50th Anniversary for $61k and a convertible GT for $48k. I hope your prices back east are a lot better. I don't see how anyone can expect to get a GT350 for under $70k if they are selling everything else at those prices.

NFSBOSS said:
Is it wearing a diaper? :eek:

Lol does look like it doesn't it?

Saw another one this morning...red non-GT
6399835a586caa4a673a8d565b632c3d.jpg

Seeing these on the road makes the wait hard but I know if I can financially pull it off and I settled for just a GT I'd be mad...waited for the '15, then the GT350 made me wait more lol

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
The wheel and tire package really makes these cars, visually. The ones without the Performance Pack or 20" optional split-spokes don't look all that great. There is an EB car here at work that has a 19" wheel "similar" to the base GT350 wheel, but with a brushed aluminum spoke and lip that looks pretty good. I think it is OEM.

Edit: Maybe not OEM; I don't see them anywhere on the "Build Your Own" site. I'll get some pics tomorrow.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel