The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

325/30/19 NT01's on GT350R (Carbon Wheels)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So i know 325/30/19's NT01's will work on a stock GT350R with simply camber adjustment and no rub. Although, my car still has the stock alignment. I did a quick and dirty static test and it looks OK although i'm not sure the suspension is as compressed as it will likely see on track.

Does anyone else have experience running this setup on track?

1S2F8kk.jpg
T8zMP5T.jpg
T8zMP5T.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
These might have too much sidewall bulge to clear when the car is in-roll. The OEM tire package has the contact patch smaller for effectiveness but the inward slope also helps tire clearance.

Let us know what you find out!

Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Michigan
@Transition I run Hoosier 315/30/19's on the CF wheels, and it's tight. With Max camber (2.6*) the tire will rub the Shock mount. Fortunately at 1.3-1.5* there's sufficient clearance inside, but at this camber setting dynamic clearance to the fender is very tight -- skip to the 4:00 mark in this video -- I wasn't running the curbs hard, and you can see how close it is. From your static photos you appear to have more fender overlap than I do.

@Black Boss I know at -3 rear these tires work just fine - but at 4:00 in your video things get very tight without too much curb dancing. I'm pretty sure i'd be making contact here. Think i'll just have to put this science experiment on ice i'd rather not damage my rear quarters. Guess i'm taking the Miata this weekend.

NDc3CGG.png

FWIW I think 315/30/19 SC2’s square will be faster than the 325 Nitto NT01’s. @Black Boss has run that setup with no issues.

I don't doubt that at all. I ended up buying two sets of NT01's for $866 shipped each so i thought i could burn these up instead of the expensive PSCup2's.

866 for a full set (4x) NTs? Please share- I’m looking at my next C2s or replacements for the carbon wheels. Incidentally have ran the MP4S tires twice and was very impressed with them.

TMO Supporting Vendors