The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

3rd Annual Mustang/Ford Roundup September 20-22, 2013 Motorsports Park Hastings!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
cloud9 said:
Holiday Inn Express in Hastings

Ditto. Should be pulling out of Denver (Parker, CO to be exact) early next Friday morning. Heading up E470 to 76 to I-80.

Just mounted up a brandy-new set of steam-rollers :)

JScheier said:
Ditto. Should be pulling out of Denver (Parker, CO to be exact) early next Friday morning. Heading up E470 to 76 to I-80.

Just mounted up a brandy-new set of steam-rollers :)
You cheatin' bastige. I'm mounting up a new set of DOT tires tomorrow myself ;) Planning to roll out Fri a.m. and be at MPH around 1:30ish.

Here's a detailed schedule for everyone. Less than a week away!

The 3rd Annual Ford Mustang Roundup and Boss Reunion
Sept 20 - 22, 2013
Motorsports Park Hastings...
Hastings, NE

Friday:
Driving School (all levels) - Track Guys Performance Driving Events
3:00-5:00 PM Track time for pre-registered qualified drivers
Evening Car Show, reception and Ford presentations at the Hastings Museum of Natural & Cultural History

Saturday:
8:30 AM to Noon: Road Course Competition - Fastest lap time Saturday or Sunday used for competition
AM: Car Show in the Paddock (Mustangs and Fords welcome)
1:30-4:30 PM: High-speed, on-track autocross
6:00 PM: At-track BBQ dinner
600-7:00 PM: Drag Races
7:00 PM: Bon fire, Klatt Museum at track and rides in the infamous Bacardi Bus (you DO NOT want to miss this!)

Sunday:
9:00 AM to Noon and 1:00-2:30 PM: Road Course Competition - Fastest lap time Saturday or Sunday used for competition
2:30 PM: Awards (Drag racing, car show, autocross and road course challenge)

Other activities:

VMP Superchargers and Tuning: Rear-wheel dyno, supercharger installations and/or upgrades

Guest speakers (and drivers) from Ford and Team Mustang

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
dabossinne said:
Looking like a '5-star' weather forecast for the Boss Reunion next weekend. Should make for PERFECT track conditions for a Boss-tastic weekend!

I'm pretty sure George arranged this. He had amazing weather lined up last time I was there (a month ago) as well!

Here is a link to the full schedule:

[pdf]http://www.racemph.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Mustang-Roundup-Boss-Reunion-Ponies-on-the-Plain-Schedule-200.pdf[/pdf]

Re: Re: 3rd Annual Mustang/Ford Roundup September 20-22, 2013 Motorsports Park Hastings!

Dean#4AI said:
You should have bought an LS! Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
Hey time to get that registration in ;)

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Just reserved a room at the Quality Inn...I'll be coming in on Thursday night. 12 1/2 hour drive from Clarksville Tennessee but I'll be towing the Boss. Time to break-in my new F150 :) Anyone else coming from my area?

Flyboygsxr said:
Just reserved a room at the Quality Inn...I'll be coming in on Thursday night. 12 1/2 hour drive from Clarksville Tennessee but I'll be towing the Boss. Time to break-in my new F150 :) Anyone else coming from my area?
Excellent! Yet another one of the great 50 states represented at the Roundup for the first time 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel