The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!
Sep

Mustang Roundup XIV & Fast Fords

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Will be there again for sure as this is the " Premier " Mustang Track Event in the Midwest in my estimation , with timed runs, trophies, partying, and records being set! This year is the 14th running of the Roundup and it should be on your " Bucket List " and if you tell folks how fast you are, this is a place where you can prove it, ha! I will be the " Chair Man " for older drivers who want to express how fast they used to be and after a few beers many of the new drivers will begin to believe our stories.

Sign up and I will be happy to tell you many of the nuances of the is fast hunk of asphalt , because when you get older and slower you don't run, you teach and with 10,000 plus miles here I can teach with the best of them, ha!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
The Fast Fords and Mustang Roundup ( full name ) might as well go back to the shorter name of " Mustang Roundup " since this is a " Lovelfest " of fast ponies. The name is to include those who may want to run a Ford Focus RS, Ford GT, or even an older Cougar race car ( we have a guy show up in one on occasion ), but for you TMO members this is like going to the Kentucky Derby -- thoroughbred horses everywhere with a few Snakes ( Cobras,ha ) thrown in. You can learn more in the few days here about what it hot than on any normal Forum available. The exception is TMO as we are the " Grand Poobah " of track knowledge , but how cool is it to be able to see and chat with fellow members first hand about what is really working or what is new.

There have been many events in the past 5-6 years where fully half of the Trackhorses at the Roundup were TMO members, so get one of your Forum buddies to make the trek with you!

Go to racemph.com and you will find the registration info under the Calendar or under Events ( hit Mustang Roundup for 23 and then scroll down the page for 24 info ).

Look forward to seeing your there!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors