The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Answer to old wheel question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well I was trying to find out if stock rear wheels will be ok on the front as they have different offsets etc. Read thru 10 pages of posts and the the very last one was this: https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6664.0

But reading thru it turned into a tire size discussion and never did answer the initial question: can the stock 19x9.5 wheels be used up front?

Although I haven't done it I'm 99.9% sure you can. Some ran the LS 19x10 rear wheel in a square setup so no reason why you can't with the Boss wheels. Of course you'll need a spacer up front but they should fit. What size tires are you going to run?

I ran 19x10 Boss 302S wheels up front with no issues or spacers. Not sure about the 9.5" wagon wheel, though.

Digging up an old thread here, It has been 5 yrs since this question was posted, Can anyone positively answer yes or no to the fitment of rear (19x9.5) 2012/2013 Boss wagon wheels mounted on the front with out spacers??

I too have read numerous threads about this subject and it always turns into a recommendation of wider aftermarket wheels.

The original question never gets a clear definitive answer.

TMO Supporting Vendors