The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

April 17, 2015 Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So next Friday, April 17th, there will be another announcement from Ford regarding the GT350. This will be the 51st anniversary of the Mustang and I expect to hear about the 125 2015 GT350's like I've been telling you about. Don't expect to see them anytime soon though. Anyone else have any guess as to what might be announced?

Yeah, for some reason I'm doubting the pricing and availability release. Saying "we will have x number of special 50 anniv models" sounds about right.

They were so slow with the regular launch I doubt any specs or availability stuff now.

That would drive me crazy waiting that long knowing that I have a car being built just for me. Unfortunately I am the type of guy that goes to the dealer for a part for my Focus and walks out with a BOSS. If they are still making the GT350 in 4-5 years I will more than likely end up with one somehow. This gives me time to soften up the wife.

Hambone said:
That would drive me crazy waiting that long knowing that I have a car being built just for me. Unfortunately I am the type of guy that goes to the dealer for a part for my Focus and walks out with a BOSS. If they are still making the GT350 in 4-5 years I will more than likely end up with one somehow. This gives me time to soften up the wife.
You won't see me doing that with a GT350. ;)

I hope this wasn't it. :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=_ry8hHZniBI

"Published on Apr 16, 2015

April 17, 1964 was the day Mustang made its mark on the world. To celebrate its 51st birthday, here’s a special series on how the latest pony came to be. Enjoy chapter one, and stay tuned for more chapters in the coming weeks. #FordMustang"

TMO Supporting Vendors