The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Barn Finds (All Makes/Models)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Love my first ever Mustang, (& first ever Ford), a 2012 Kona Blue Mustang Boss 302 an American Detroit Modern Muscle Car, I also love Performance Cars of all types.

If you share a passion for same, here is a place to post about all Barn Finds, great and small.

This was posted today:

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/04...rked-for-years-uncovered-in-dirty-garage.html

These cars appear to be in wonderful all original OEM condition and they are twins! Sequential VIN's both sold to the original owner.

These cars were wicked fast for the time, come to think about it, these cars are still wicked fast.

If you love cars of all kinds, you'll enjoy the read,
302 Hi Pro

I wish the story had more info on why the original owner bought two at once and never really drove either of them.Those were potent cars in their day for sure. A co-worker bought one brand new and put a performance chip in it & nearly totaled it out the next day. He was shaking for a week.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel