Blasphemy or Cool?

Discussion in 'Fords Other High Performance Vehicles' started by VoodooBoss, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Bill Pemberton

Bill Pemberton TMO Addict

TMS is correct .....the car is now a pig and the owner needs to be committed!

VoodooBoss and TymeSlayer like this.
  2. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

Can't have a BLT without Bacon....;););)

3. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

OK..Let's get back to the original opinion of dropping a chevy motor in a Ford. I say whatever floats your boat. Others will say if you're a Ford guy, stay with what got you this far. I'm a Boss guy now, so end of discussion for me............

4. k98dave

k98dave TMO Addict

Motor swaps are always going to be around. LS in Fox Bodies for the 1/4 mile guys is nothing new. SB chevys in old 1980 Jag's was popular in the day for cost. I know of two older 911's that are running LS motors as the conversion was still much less that a rebuild of the Porsche motor. Right now Miata 1.8 being dropped into MGB's is popular along with V W 2.0 Turbos into old Porsche 924's. Currently at local track prep shop an EcoBoost 2.3 crate motor is being fitted into a 1995 BMW 318 (track only car) It goes on and on!

VoodooBoss likes this.
  5. TMSBOSS

TMSBOSS TMO Addict

Part of me likes to see a car the way it came from the factory. Another parts likes to see what can be improved. As long as a limited production example is not being cut up, why not?

6. 302BOB

302BOB TMO Addict

TMS, You are so right!!! A limited production car NEEDS to stay intact....all others are open season for hopefully a good reason. My Boss will remain the same for a long tyme!!!!!!!!