The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think the Logo looks really good on the bracket...Nice job Steve!
Most companies (Bart??) would of slaped a sticker on it. you had it water jetted in for a first class look!
Also kinda acts as water drainage for the every day drivers.

Steve I just wanted to tell you about the excellent service from CJ. I order my bracket on line on wed. and was delivered on Friday. The quality looks excellent. Thanks, Jim

Ultrakla$$ic said:
S6DcbFy.jpg

Did you run out of braces, boxes, or tracking labels?????

Give him a call instead of posting. Most people have been waiting alot longer than you. Good things take time but are WELL WORTH it in the end!!

Ordered aug 5 recieved sept 6 and installed in 1.5 hours. I have the MGW shifter so the heat shield needed to be removed. It looks good from the bottom if your laying on your back on the floor. Thanks for the autograph.

Are you guys getting the bracket installed OK with the car up on ramps or do I need to find a lift to use? I have the 10" race ramps.

Thanks

It can be done, I did it today. But I had my jack at max lift and the whole time I felt like I had t-rex arms. It's a tight fit. Make sure you have all the tools you need before you start. Of you will do like me and had to make 6 trips to auto part stores for stuff you thought you had that you didn't. To be honest, I had more trouble with my oil change today than I did installing the bracket.

Goes to check emails today

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

Sees nothing from Blowfish Racing

disappointment-o.gif

Then I think to myself ... But wait

beltsandnap.gif

Click's on spam folder

Smirk.gif

raining_david_tennant.gif

But just then I notice an email from my smoking hot friend Julia titled "Wanna go see a movie tonight? So now I'm like

giphy.gif

Just than I notice the preview "Hey babe it's me Adriana are you single? Wanna go get sushi ca

831452.gif

Guess I will wait until Monday and then email Steve to see if I am one of the 34 who had a reject part or if I have to wait until November to get one.

Ultrakla$$ic

ωιℓℓ ωσяк ƒσя ωнιρρℓє!!!!
Sean said:
Goes to check emails today

Ron-Swanson-is-excited.gif

disappointment-o.gif

Then I think to myself ... But wait

beltsandnap.gif

Click's on spam folder

Smirk.gif

raining_david_tennant.gif

But just then I notice an email from my smoking hot friend Julia titled "Wanna go see a movie tonight? So now I'm like

giphy.gif

Just than I notice the preview "Hey babe it's me Adriana are you single? Wanna go get sushi ca

831452.gif

Guess I will wait until Monday and then email Steve to see if I am one of the 34 who had a reject part or if I have to wait until November to get one.

You just won the internet!!!! Pahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Mine arrived Sat morning.
Too bad I had to work or the install would have been the first thing I would have done.
Coffee would be a close 2nd !!
Nice piece, Quality workmanship.
Its a shame it will reside under the car and out of sight.
It deserves better!

Thanks Steve. Well done!

TMO Supporting Vendors