The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Blowfish Racing Shifter Fix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anxious to get this in the mail. . . I have an event next month at Barber, and another one in November that it will get a thorough thrashing on my car! Looking forward to it!

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
kits start going out tomorrow! CJ is getting 80 units tomorrow and the balance by the end of next week. Your patience is appreciated while I try to get these all out. It's quite a daunting task!get ready to kick off the fall with a superb shifting mustang!

pufferfish said:
kits start going out tomorrow! CJ is getting 80 units tomorrow and the balance by the end of next week. Your patience is appreciated while I try to get these all out. It's quite a daunting task!get ready to kick off the fall with a superb shifting mustang!

That's great news Steve . . . I can't wait to get mine and get under the car!

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
it appears i need to clarify...
my first orders are going to be fulfilled and then the remaining 80 units are going to CJ to fulfill their orders. i just need a bit of time to process them all.

Cool! My car is on the lift and waiting. Since I live in PA as well I should see it before the weekend. I ordered on the 7th.

I ordered on the 6th. I am in Canada. I expect that it will be two weeks in transit before I see it. :p

The upside to that is that I will be able to hear all the feedback from those who get it installed before me and maybe pick up some installation tips. :)

steveespo said:
Oh Sean....maybe they didn't tell you, I don't shine shoes no more. They must not have told you when you were away......

Haha no one tells me anything anymore Steve. If it wasn't for the news and interwebs I would still think Reagan was President and I was only 4 months when he left office lol.

Ultrakla$$ic said:
Hahahahahaha!!!!! Probably not but at least I won't have any 2-3 lockouts while sitting in the garage!!! :p

Sittin there making your little put put noises talking about socks are only allowed int he hallowed ground haha.

Fomoco302

Life is short. Live well!
Oh Sean....maybe they didn't tell you, I don't shine shoes no more. They must not have told you when you were away......
[/quote]

I amuse you? I make you laugh? What's so f'n funny about me!

Top 3 movie all time.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Well, this is a learning curve indeed. I did not expect the CJPP people to flaunt the fact that they ordered and get a tracking number same day. I need to kick this into overdrive and get my orders out! I am doing my best people! I just don't have a shipping department team, like they do.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
Oh, and everyone will receive a tracking number, so please stop emailing me to ask. It just takes time away from being able to process these shipments!

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
Steve:

Don't beat yourself up, you'll get there. You can always autograph the ones you ship! That will put some smiles on some faces!

I'll order mine through your exclusive supplier once the frenzy abates.

All the Best, and Good Selling,
Hi Pro

TMO Supporting Vendors