The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO Parking Corrals at the Mustang 50th Birthday Celebrations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaveStang said:
I am too late for Vegas I assume????
Yes the organizers have closed the MORE parking corrals. Please stop by and say hello on the morning of the 17th if you can.

MORELOTLAYOUT_zps606f1db8.jpg

Hello everyone just posting the same information here that I emailed everyone signed up with us for charlotte

Just a few information points:

1. I have attached 1 item here, the MORE Lot Group layout.

2. Our group # is #8, Boss Mustangs Online ( Listed as Grp 8 Boss Online - 46 spaces on map )

3. In addition to the MORE group tag, each participant will have a static cling decal in their credential packet that will provide them access to inside the track (on a first come basis) if they should choose to venture there. If they are able to get inside, the "stay until 5 pm" rule will apply. In the MORE lot they can come and go as they please.

4. MORE group participants will pickup their credentials at a different desk in the registration atrium at the Embassy Suites. That desk will be clearly marked. We will get a MORE mirror hang tag with our group # on it.

Again, I will pass on as much information as i get

Any ?'s, please ask

Looking forward to the celebration and meeting everyone!

I rented a garage at the Charlotte Motor speedway for Friday and Saturday. Don't know what number yet, as they will tell me when I arrive but will post a note and fellow BMO folks are welcome to stop by. Look for the PW 2013' with the Black Forgestar CF5's.....Hope to see and meet fellow BMO members.

I'm a member of Carolina Regional Mustang Club. I'll be working all three track days with the group organizing the track event. I'll probably be parked in the paddock. Look for a SBY Laguna.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
Great meeting those of you I was able to speak to today...maybe it was just us but we found the event to be a let down. Ford should have done better. The best part by far were all the Mustangs old and new.

Tucson302 said:
Great meeting those of you I was able to speak to today...maybe it was just us but we found the event to be a let down. Ford should have done better. The best part by far were all the Mustangs old and new.
yeah how about that lame-ass opening ceremony, huh? I feel like there is no direction whatsoever. We just had to guess where to go, even to get into the dang place

I agree, it was great to say you were there and meet good people but the event was a little disappointing for a once in lifetime happening.

I keep deconstructing this event in my head, so many things have struck me as being weird. However I'll have time to think about it all on the drive back before finalizing an opinion. Hope to meet some more of you this morning, we are heading out mid-day today. Have a great day everyone.

The BMO carral here in Charlotte is in a great location. Surrounded by a bunch of good looking cars, close to a shuttle stop and the restrooms.

It has rained all day in Charlotte. Those of you that tracked your cars, my hats off to you. After the opening ceremonies, I will not be sticking around for the closing ceremonies. Safe travels on your way home. It was great meeting you all.

TMO Supporting Vendors