The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain over nite, may change to snow, breifly before ending.Later today windy, not reaching 50...20 degrees below "normal".........seems like we're having March weather in May..........a big warm up coming late next week?....Boss don't care....All season Conti's on now.......................

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
Rain over nite, may change to snow, breifly before ending.Later today windy, not reaching 50...20 degrees below "normal".........seems like we're having March weather in May..........a big warm up coming late next week?....Boss don't care....All season Conti's on now.......................

Yeah, same here. -5C this morning, high of +5 for today and snow this afternoon. Kripes! Bad enough we still are all in jail but Maw Nature heaps this on us as well? Sheesh. Car is sitting in the garage all dressed up and nowhere to go.

Photo this morning from my friend in Canton. Forecast 90 here today with no snow in sight.

BDA0E335-64A8-4DD6-AC84-48A59CA019AC.jpeg

29 degrees at sunrise this morning at my castle....now I know why I wait til Memorial day weekend to plant my tomatoes! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there!!!! My Mom should be in line for Sainthood putting up with the likes of me when I was growing up..........not much has changed over the years..........:D:D

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Happy Mother's Day and a nice sentiment to get out there Bob!! Have to agree , you and I are definitely " after thoughts," ha, ha.

Just got done washing the dishes and put some clothes in the washer -- tough to find things to do for the wife /mother of our child , today, but figure it is the least I can do ----- well , better vacuum too.

Last edited:

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
Happy Mothers Day to all mom's out there. My mom passed away at 94. She had a great life. She also had a 69 Mustang !! back in the day that I got to drive in high school :cool:. She was also a WW2 vet and served all over Europe during the war as a dancer entertaining and boosting moral for the troops. The girls in her troop would also visit the guys in hospitals and write letters home for those who could no longer write.

1589112202541.png

TMO Supporting Vendors