The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hon is starting to get worried...She noticed I didn't watch my Seinfeld episode today...........that's because TBS is phasing out the morning airings...much to my dismay...evil doer may have something to do with that..............😏

Ct phasing in step #1 of the State's reopening plan Wed.....DMV is part of that opening plan.....They've been closed for over 2 months!!!!!....Social distancing people......remember that social distancing!!!!!...Just the thought of going to the DMV ( on a normal day) scares the ...u fill in the blank...out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ones in my imagination, I suppose............This is something truly out of a twilight zone episode...........without any proof or anybody to back me up, I'm taking a long walk on a short pier.....end of story....................................

On the bright side...................hold on, I'm still looking.............................Alfred Hitchcock just pulled the curtain and peeked in..............................If my old buddy Rodney shows up, I'll know I'm in trouble................hey, there's a knock at the door...................................................................................................................

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Look at the positives Three Hundred Two Robert , this is just a blessing, because unlike so many others suffering under the Pandemic, you just got a new job working on your next ton of posts.

Could actually be Groundhog Day, so get to work , tomorrow could be the same all over again . Whoops , what am I saying, with this damn Corona Virus that is exactly what all of us have been going through.

.................and always remember, no one else has a special heading based on their postings , so you are already in a class of your own.

Last edited:
Bill, Thanks for the words of encouragement.....you are soooooo right!!!!!!!!!! There are many more positives things than negative ones to focus on during these troubling tymes...that Three Hundred-Two being one of them...........................;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Heh, your posts have been kinda of toned down of late , so maybe this just happened so you can work on your " Pearls of Wisdom?" Every Forum needs a Key Character and with your own Forum Section Thread , you have to accept the title!! So, funnier, go for quality not quantity ,as many of us know you were beyond Cloud 9 since Gary has not been on the Forum for close to 2 years. The glitch occurred , but you will get it back with ease, and heck maybe you should Moderate - you know you love this site!!

This corona virus fiasco is turning into a circus!!!! The state is planning a "soft" opening later today.The plan was to include Salons and Barber shops.Monday, some Salon owners begged the Governor to delay Salon openings for a couple more weeks for them to get ready to open.The Governor agreed and set June 1st as the day I could get a haircut......I'm getting close to pony tail length by now!!!!...Tuesday, other Salon and Barber shops argued they invested and planned on the May 20th date to open and finally get some income coming in..............in any case, social distancing doesn't work when you're getting a haircut........does it??.....I'll wear my mask and take my chances.....I also am considering buying some clippers and doing my own hair...............it's not like I am the Adonis I was in my Prime.....;)o_O:cool:

What lost posts?
I was closing in on 7K posts but now am way below 6K.....I believe this was due to the original "Bob's ton of Posts" thread being deleted somehow....Bill P called it a glitch....I have since resurrected "Bob's ton of Posts" ( Vol #2) and will hope for the best.....................I know, this is petty, ante stuff to most folks, and they're probably right...so be it...............

Last edited:
On a lighter note..............I've moved up to a new wireless mouse for my computer!!!! The old wired mouse was over 7 yrs old and wasn't tracking right anymore and was getting stuck more and more often.I was worried about getting this new wireless mouse hooked up, but it was easier than I could ever Imagine!!!...If I could do it, ANYBODY could...Believe me!!!...No brand name, but starts with a "L" and ends with a "H"............;)

I am blessed to have reasonably good health....Able to have reached retirement....A beautiful wife and extraordinary son to help me along the way, not to mention that Boss in the garage that I like to get into every once and a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...you boys know what I mean!!!!!!!!!!!!....😊

When you enjoy going to work everyday, you have the best job you could ever find!!!Thank your blessings for that..everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...The other side to that is not good...................Retirement was a parachute I had to employ!!!!!!!!!....................no regrets........................................

Hon's seeds that she planted a few weeks ago have all sprouted and will need to be replanted to the garden soon as will the tomato plants she bought down the street. Our resident Woodchuck is licking his/her chops...........I see a bad moon arising.........................

TMO Supporting Vendors