The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Today's thought for today from Irving Kristol (American Writer 1920-2009).."Being frustrated is disagreeable, but the real disasters of life begin when you get what you want"...I'd like to add...It all depends on what you want................Good health and a happy life are a few that come to mind..........;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well, surprise, we like some of the same old groups. CCR was probably my favorite Bands for awhile and Long Tall Sally has that Southern Blues Rock I always enjoy. I am a bit eclectic though as there is alot of stuff out there today I like alot too.

Have a good Memorial Day Weekend Robert!

I watched the looonnng Coke 600 race last night.Chase Elliott was leading with 2 laps to go when a caution came out.Much to my surprise, he came in for pit stop during the caution...I guess his crew felt he didn't have enough of something to hold the lead at the restart. He ended up finishing 3rd. I know he had to be disappointed!.

Publishers clearing house sent me a urgent reminder to verify my "winning" number in their latest sweepstakes drawing.They reminded me I didn't order anything during their last drawing.I wrote back that I would order lots of stuff if I won their next drawing...............only makes sense, right?????????.....BTW..My grand prize (in my mind) still resides in my garage.;);).........giddy up........................

Last edited:
My old buddy Rodney came by the other day. He was wearing his face mask, as prescribed by the powers that be.He was a little perturbed, tho. He said that most people (politicians especially) are so full of sh*t these days that they should be more concerned about wearing diapers more than anything else....He may be on to something here...........

It's getting late or early depending on your location and point of view.My Wed morning newspaper got delivered an hour ago (2:30 AM). Does that make it an early Wed morning paper or a late Tues evening paper??....I guess it don't matter, in the long run...................................

Just back from my Rt 8 run. Toyed with a plum crazy Challenger for a while and then an older gray convertible Mustang GT (08-10, maybe) wanted to play. Traffic was too busy to play but he made his point passing me going in and out of traffic after I passed him in 5th..........He'll sleep good tonight....................No racing involved here...All done at 55 MPH.....:D

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors