The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most of Ct getting power back this weekend following Tuesday's storm.Mamy thanks to our Canadian friends and Mid western state crews who came to help!!!!!...Rumors of Tymeslayer and Bill P .and TMSBOSS being spotted in the state with pliers and electrical tape are unfounded at this tyme....all tho the thought is heart warming...

Another heat wave starting tomorrow..today temps around 87..dew pt low 70's...Hottest July on record...August might be as hot......the farms in the front and back yards are loving this.........Tomatoes , squash and cukes are coming in now....Hon let a few cukes slip by her and they ended up being blimps...............

Hon insists I need a shower today and she's absolutely right.....this hot weather plays havoc with my shower schedule..II was planning on one a little later today...but She's getting the hose ready outside now...This could get ugly soon.......I knew that Modern pizza yesterday came with a price to pay............................................ I'll take that trade off any day!!!!....and with a smile and a wink..;)

Last edited:
Hot and humid again today...heat index well into the 90's...why can't it be 80's with a dew pt in the 50's.....the AC people would go out business, that's why..............I'll be singing a different tune once winter returns and the oil bills start coming in.....................

First Road course race at Dayona for the NASCAR Xfinity boys today.....almost 2 hr lightning delay...then a few showers...a lot of drivers never put wet tires on..the rest took them off when the track tried off.The first stage was full of drivers not getting in and out of all the turns the right way...the second stage was better when drivers settled down and realized what they had to do.Third stage going on now...there will be a lot of banging and maybe worse....The Cup guys get their first chance at this rookie road course for them tomorrow..............

Last edited:
Cool today barely 80....I wore a "wife beater" shirt today for the first tyme in weeks.anybody know what that is??...Son tuned me in on that...From His culture, I guess.Last couple of weeks, I was topless (don't look!!) except for when I had to go out in public then I put a tank top on AND MY MASK. When I was growing up I knew them as an "Uncle Joe" shirt, because that's what He (my Mother's Brother) wore when He stayed with us on vacation....those were the days.... https://www.walmart.com/ip/Hanes-SU...MI8ubnu7Oe6wIVwpFbCh3KWALEEAQYASABEgKMwvD_BwE

Last edited:
Just reminiscing with Hon about my past cars....My '68 Olds 442 was a great car back in the 70's....there were other cars back then could beat it for sure....but none of those cars might match my Boss of today......Performance is in the eye of the beholder....just like beauty................

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel