The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"If you're takin your girlfriend out tonight..you better park that car well outta sight, cause if they catch you in the back seat tryin to pick her looks, they're gonna send you back to momma in a cardboard box..you better RUN!!"....tough crowd!!!................Now I know why back in the day everybody had vans.....:cool:

Last edited:
Little tidbit of info with no racing connection (or redeeming value)....Today is Barbara Eden's ("I dream of Jeannie" fame) birthday. She's 89!...I remember watching that show '65-'66 and I was in love with her, even tho I was only 10 yrs old.The censors wouldn't allow NBC to show her navel on the show in her Jeannie outfit. Boy have tymes changed!!!!!!

Hamlin wins at Dover Saturday to tie Harvick...Harvick wins at Dover Sunday to up the ante 7 wins to 6 for the year..Both teams and drivers are on a roll!!!...Last race at Daytona next week before the playoff picture gets carved in stone...........Daytona is never a given for anybody!!!!!!!!!!!!...stay tuned...I wouldn't rule Logano out for a win!!

Went to sleep last nite with warm and muggy conditions and woke up this morning with a Canadian high upon us. So refreshing..I had to put an extra cover on Hon..Just a one day reprieve...Humidity back tomorrow with more T storms some severe with a tornado threat thrown in...We broke the old record of days during a year over 90 yesterday...old 38..now 39..I see at least 40 before summer is thru...

Last edited:
Just got back from a long ride in the Boss. I'm gonna have the Boss 9yrs come October and it still floats my boat til this day.Almost fall like this morning with low humidity and temps in the 60's...hard to believe humidity and the potential for wicked weather arrives tomorrow...Glad I got out today!!...The Boss is smiling.................

Lite rain this AM...more severe weather could arrive later this afternoon. The state is in a drought condition....upstate worse than the shoreline, where I am...We manage to get a shower here and there to keep the lawns from burning out.......My days of worrying about a green lawn are long gone!...I look forward to a burned out yard...no mowing!!!

Just a shout out to all our TMO crew (members) and those lurking ..Many of us have learned a thing or two here or helped somebody with a problem with their car.That's what this site is all about!!...Information, solutions to troubles,and most important...a will to be together!!!!!!!!!!!.....Gentlemen Start your ENGINES!!!!!...and drive em like you ...want to...............:cool:

The Post Office is retiring all those silly ilittle box trucks and replacing them with horses....this will speed up the delivery of your mail, especially in these important election tymes!!!....Biden is buying a saddle.....Trump is smiling.....I'm still trying to find my Boss keys and that damn mask!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's almost 5 AM....Tyme to let TMO rest....................as the morning gets older, so do our members appear!!!....I Know it's an east to west coast agenda...Bill P. still does not surprise me with His Wake up call...We both have our reasons..;)...enjoy your day everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors