The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everybody enjoying their Labor Day Weekend so far????...Weather around here has been Fantastic and will remain that way till Thursday, with a few showers moving thru then.The leaves on the trees around here are already starting to smile at me...they can't wait!!!!.....House people next door took a big tree down over the summer, so maybe the leaves in the driveway won't be as bad................I doubt it!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Why am I talking about leaves when we have a few more days of summer left!?!?....Get those grills going later!!!!!!!!...I like my burgers cooked medium and the dogs have to have char lines on them....ketchup on both!!!...a side of corn on the cob and I'm golden!!!...Potato salad or chips if you got em.....beggars can't be choosey.....................I'm not wearing a face mask for the cookout it interferes with food and beer consumption....sue me, fine me, just leave my Boss alone or then we got a fight you won't win!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Thought for today..."In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test........In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson"..Tom Bodett..........deep.........One more.....A cowboy don't ride a horse he don't trust....My Boss never let me down..................

Last edited:
9/11 ...No need to remind anybody of this date!....I'll never forget that day as long as I live!!!...Crisp Fall feel in the Sept.air, much like today.Was planning on leaving work at 10AM for a haircut when I heard the news of a plane hitting one of the Trade Towers!!!! My first thought was a Cessna was involved...Never did I fathom the scope of this tragedy in my wildest dreams!!!!...While getting my haircut I witnessed the fall of the two towers and realized how serious this was!!!!...This was BAD!!!!...I raced home to try and find my Son who was with friends down the street, Thank God!!!...I ended up watching news reports the rest of the day, into the night...............We must live too good for other people..................

Something woke me up at 3:02 AM a while ago.....there may be more to Boss ownership than meets the eye here...I never woke up at 4::42 as in Oldsmobile kick a-- time back in the the day....EERIE......Oh well back to .....hearing those gears..................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This will all filter out once Hon stops snoring and the sun comes up in a while..... .......everyone is in charge of their own destiny...some lose control of it.....some will never realize they ever had any control of it....that's the scary and sad part..............Being YOU is the KEY.............Buying the Boss set me free...."to each his own" said somebody??

Last edited:
Son's computer chair he gave us was a nice gesture, for sure!..but it's too tall and blocks the the fan in the heat and not as comfy as the old one that no one liked except me...this will never hold up in the divorce proceedings .....I take FULL rights to the Boss!!!!!!

Last edited:
The "D" word will NEVER enter into the picture around here!!!....Hon puts up with more stuff with me than a Saint is required to....God knows and even He bows his head!!!..The only thing in my favor is God likes our Boss...He rides with me ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Jamaica has a mandatory jail sentence for anyone not wearing a face mask during this covid pandemic Maybe if we did that back in March, we'd be in better shape...Hindsight is 20/20 for a reason............................................Where's my cheaters???

Oh Boy!!!..It's the Weekend.........Enjoy 'em , if you got 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....if you don't ...watch TV.................WHERE IS EVERYBODY??????...I know........where I should be!!!!...Where's my keys????...Giddy up!!!!!!!!!!!!!....VAROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....LE...I DO have mufflers!!!..The EOM's are in the shed, in the back.....................

Last edited:
The Police keep riding by the house to nite...I'm staying in this evening....Me and the Boss.....................Yelling and screaming coming from down the street!!!...Should I call the Cops or lend them my shotgun?????.....I think I'll call 911.......................

Police came and arrested the drunken man down the street for fighting with his wife in front of their kids.This used to be a nice quiet street when We moved here 36 yrs ago.. Full of Italian immigrants...the scent of tomato sauce cooking in the summer was Heavenly!...That has all disappeared over the yrs, unfortunately....now we have this........Just wear that mask and everything will be alright...................getting one for the Boss may be a problem.................."They" say round two of covid is coming soon...We never got rid of round one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....No worries, Trump has the vaccine in his back pocket..;)...He's going to make this country great again even if it kills us!!....OH NO...I keep forgetting this is a Mustang Forum... sorry...1599988657130.png

Just went out to get the Sunday paper in the driveway...50's out there!!! summer had me spoiled for sure...Fall reality on the doorstep knocking at the door...I love the changing seasons but Spring and Summer are my favorites!!!

TMO Supporting Vendors