The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven't seen Tymeslayer around in a while....I hope the problem with Sweet Lorraine got figured out and fixed....My guess was a sensor causing it??...It was differently temp related....These new cars and the technology can be a blessing or a curse...My Boss has treated me well so far.............;)

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Tyme is in the Denver Metro and his shop is shut down from a Covid rise , and they are fighting the horrible fires out there. Folks need to stay inside in many areas due to the dangers to health if you have respiratory problems. I have another friend who lives in the area and he has come back to the Omaha area to stay with family as he was having trouble breathing. The Cameron Peak fire is listed as the 4th worst fire in Colorado ever. Tyme is down in Brighton , where the Plains start and he should be fine , but the air quality and fire danger is blocking off other parts of the State.

Last edited:
I hope Tyme makes out well..car wise and Health wise...I thought only Cali had to deal with those wild fires??...This state is in a drought condition right now, all tho there's a lot less to burn here............................I hope Sweet Lorraine stays safe........................

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Bob,
Sweet Lorraine is still down and without prognosis. Shop is locked up due to a Covid outbreak which means she's got it too. Wait, maybe that's been the problem all along and she gave it to the boys at the shop! As you can tell my frustration is making me crazy.

The best thing about Halloween is Hon asks me to buy some candy.....I get some Reese's and turn the lights off!!..This yr no kids may be out anyway because of convid concerns......I loved going out on Halloween when I was a kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Snow as promised this morning...Nothing stuck to the ground around here, but it was a pretty sight...maybe for that reason...upstate got an inch or two..temps at wake up around 36 falling as the day progressed........freeze warning for tonight with temps 28-30.............My last couple of tomato plants are goners......reference that crying emoji above............................

Killing frost as predicted over nite....Latest lunacy happening....I live in a single family neighborhood with houses that have large back yards. A developer recently bought a house down the street from me. He has since appealed to the Zoning board to approve a variance that would allow him to build another house on his property ( the backyard ) He will be able to sell 2 houses on one lot if this goes thru. Talk about a greedy ..........SOB!!!!! Ruining neighborhoods should be a Capital Offense! This may well come to pass...A greased hand (zoning official) will never slap you back................. sad....sad...sad......................................there's an emoji for this but I can't use it!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors