The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill P. , I wanted to call you about TMO being down this AM. The only number I could find was your old work number. When I tried that number, the friendly voice on the other end said that you had retired and they were still celebrating...what does that mean????

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Better to retire than to expire.

Bob, drive down to Philly, visit a Chevy dealer at midnight, steal a 'Vette and sell it for enough to upgrade to the latest windows version and while your at it, get rid of that flip phone too! Probably won'ty have much change left... 😜

I have at least another yr to upgrade...I'm starting to save for that now.......The phone plan I have now averages out to less than $9.00 a month...that may change once "they" catch up with me....another unknown quote....." A man who saves a dollar is wiser than a man who sends one"

Last edited:
Warm spell starting today..temps mid 60's.....Boss is getting out to get some exercise!!!!...leaves ain't going anywhere, unless I rake em..................why do they like this yard and driveway so much anyway????????...across the street has lots of trees...I have none..but I still pay the price.......................................

Another fabulous day around here Monday....Sunny, temps around 70...couldn't take the Boss out ...too much to do...maybe today?...weather fading as the week rolls on..rain late Wed into Thur, with temps falling back where they should be , ...in the 50's..........it was good while it lasted......................

Watched the Jets/Pats game last nite. Wasn't expecting much, but it turned into an interesting game.The Jets lost it after the long throw by Falco was intercepted (Ill advised, He had a wide open Tight End to his Left) and that stupid 12 men on the field penalty on third down a little later....they deserve to be 0-9...only teams with perfect records..Jets 0-9 and Steelers 8-0

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
7621 Posts for Three Hundred Two Robert, hence the ole Bobster is now only 379 from 4 tons of posts!! You will soon need a Commercial License for your tag line , as you are hauling around too much poundage for an automotive conveyance !!!!

Last edited:
65 and still alive...a lot of my friends and relatives can't echo that sentiment...The "Golden Yrs" are officially kicking in now...Is that a good thing???..I'll let you know. I have my Medicare card and SS will start in Dec.As for today...Son invited me and Hon over to his place this afternoon.May break open a couple of brewskis with a promise of pizza later on....I'll take out the Boss tomorrow, since Hon has the driveway blocked with her Juke today....Did I say 65?????...I meant 39...........1605445111542.png

Boy ,did I get hoodwinked going to Son's place today for my Birthday......What I thought would be a nice quiet afternoon actually turned into a full scale party...there was pizza, wine, beer and you name it!!!..and music so loud I don't think earplugs would help..My birthday was just an excuse for this, not a reason....if I'm around next yr...I'M STAYING HOME!!!!!..The nut don't fall too far from the tree but this is pushing it..............ditto that laughing guy above, please...............

Last edited:
Just getting over yesterday's festive birthday "celebration"..in my younger yrs I was a weekend warrior all week long, but those days are now sealed in the history books...with double tape!!!!...for good reason!!!!!...It's amazing I'm still here....1605542085668.png

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel