The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
Enjoy Mr, Bob. I like that you're having a somewhat non-traditional meal for the holiday. I've grown eggplant before and although I do have a green thumb, I've never had much luck blanching the dang thing good enough so that it doesn't taste bitter.

Alas, Another Christmas...rain tapering off, not as much wind as "they" expected, so power outages not a big deal, thank God!!!..In Christmas' long ago , Son would wake us at dawn to tell us about all the presents Santa left under the tree.....and then there was the free-for-all opening them all...the living room looked like a tornado came thru!!!..Those days are memories now that I will keep with me forever.....................

Last edited:
New Years Day dinner Menu starting to emerge. Hon plans on making baked Salmon, coleslaw and roasted potatoes.Sounds great to me!!!!...I may make my world famous Deviled Eggs for New Years Eve ..................I can't win....Last week's Christmas rain storm with warm temps and high winds melted all the snow pack that had the leaves buried....now they're free to find their way back to my driveway again, which they are doing quite well............I'd rather pick up leaves than shovel snow.....So I'll stop my whining....;)

Last edited:

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well Connecticut Roberto, I have lived in our house here in Blair for 15 years and with the Nebraska wind I have never once had to rake the leaves. The wind blows them to each neighbor's yard and before we know it they are all down in the creek/woodland behind our houses. Mow over the few left over and viola all clear. So I will take leaves over snow too -------er, wait ............forgot I have a super nice neighbor who has a overly accessorized John Deere lawn tractor and he clears my driveway every year. Well, I guess I don't mind either, and likely it is part of the reason I never worry much about the midwest weather, ha.

Deviled eggs are done..only 13 made it it to the serving tray...where did those others go????????..........................only Tyme could tell and his lips are sealed with a little mayo.......Happy New Tear Everybody!!!!!............................

Was reading AARP mag this month...there was an article about John Lennon turning 80 if he wasn't murdered back in 1980......Rest his soul...I remember the Beatles back in the 60's...they were the rage!!!!...The Rolling Stones came in right behind them and they were the bad boys of rock n roll.......

Last edited:
Got my 2nd stimulus payment in the mail today..ist one went right thru to my checking account...hey money is money!!!....Hon asking for help to take the Xmas stuff down...I hate to see it go but I'll oblige....I love Christmas Tyme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!..A snow shower moved thru earlier with a very little dusting of whiteness....now the sun is out in full force to make that go away......our people and government will usher in a new President today...I hope He will honor his job and do the best he can for all of us...............AMEN...........................

There was a write up in yesterday's paper about the new "Mustang" Mach 1 electric car (SUV)....."They had a hard tyme associating it to our current Mustang name and design and history but said it was a great vehicle in it's own right ...I agree!!!! to a certain extent...But a Mustang is a Mustang!!!!!!...This must be Fords way of getting the Mustang crowd to switch to electric in the future....no more rumble Boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................My Boss may be priceless by the tyme my Son gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors