The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Morning has broken ..a new day has begun..many take that for granted....I Don't, not anymore!!!..Cherish what you have everyday!! and be thankful for it!!!!!!!!!!!!...it seems so simple but it is so meaningful......DEEP as in get It..I Hope.............................I can see Ben Stiller saying that..LOL...I'm getting too old for this..............not for driving the Boss tho!!!..Jerry and Anne RIP...

Last edited:
Check out "A Dog''s Way Home" It's a great movie!!..I had two great Dogs and when they passed is was like losing your kids,,,that's why I don't have any more Pets..It's too heart breaking! when they go!!...The Boss will bury me..................no tears, only my driving shoes..(sneakers)

Last edited:
Prayers out for folks down south that wil have to deal with Hurricane Sally affecting them with a strong storm surge and epic flooding possible since heavy rains will be slow to move out.....Also West coast people dealing with all those wild fires, destroying towns, houses and lives!! We are seeing smoke from those fires here in CT..Our Sun is being blocked by it to some degree.Covid remains a huge problem that I thought would never last this long!!!! It's very strange watching football games with nobody there!!Our Governor has just imposed a $100 fine if you don't wear a mask and much higher fines for get togethers that exceed the "protocol"......On a positive note..I had the Boss out today and we both weren't wearing masks!!!..

Fall officially here as of 9:33 this AM. It's been in the 40's the last couple of mornings with highs in the low 60's in the afternoon.We're in a warmup for the next few days and might reach 80 by Thursday before things settle down again.The garden is done..it was good while it lasted. Great Boss driving weather the rest of the week!

Rainy and windy overnite. Great news for upstate folks who are in a severe drought right now.My crabgrass is still thriving here down state and still needs mowing every week!..We had a state wide drought a couple yrs ago and my lawn burned.and dried out (only time I can remember that happening)...I was a happy camper back then!!!

When Fall shows up it don't take no prisoners!!...Just 50's today with rain this morning...hard to believe we were in the 80's a few weeks ago..Glad I had the Boss out yesterday with a nice sunny day and temps in the low 70's..not bad for Oct.................leaves are starting to change and find their way to my driveway.....OH BOY!!!!!...OH NO!!!!!

The new neighbors across the street must have became envious of our auxiliary driveway. Son built it when He was still here with His FRS....He carved out the boundaries and used 6 ft 4X4 railroad ties as edges and filled it in with stones..It's now home for my Tacoma.Across the street had a road crew come and attach theirs to their existing driveway. They used more expensive tar instead of stone....Nobody likes their vehicle parked on the street now a days, especially in the winter with plows going by.

Beautiful weather today and tomorrow.....today sunny near 70, tomorrow sunny, low 70's...why can't weather like this be here all year long???..You would hear no complaints from me!!!...Me and the Boss going out tomorrow for a nice run............................Just celebrated having the Boss 9 yrs Sunday!!1602686726355.png

Last edited:
Working on a new snack idea the other day....2 Ritz crackers, with a half slice of salami on each one Cut some extra sharp provolone cheese and add a halved Compare tomato to each and enjoy!...Oregano is optional...not for me on this one...........who said retirement can be boring....:D...Boss adventure next!!!1602774836159.png

After the rainarama yesterday and last nite, nice and sunny today, but on the cool side...just barely 60... staying in today... Hon has the driveway blocked with Her Juke....Boss will be good to go next week!!!...Days are getting shorter...time change comes the end of the month.(
As if the days aren't short enough already!!)..nobody mention that "S" word yet, please!!!!!!!!!!!!...1602954916806.png

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel